Part 1

It was Friday afternoon..
You were finishing your package because you were leaving in a few minutes you quickly get ready and changed into this ^

Once you were done you got everything you needed and you got your suitcase and left downstairs...
Y/n - Mom ! I'm ready I'm leaving now !
Y/m - bye mi flaka te amo mucho ( bye my skinny girl I love you) and also take care ok whatever happens call me ok que dios takes care of you ok 💋
Y/n - ok mom bye I love you ❤️
You were going to your flight because your apartment was all the way over to Los Angelos so you ended up there to your flight when you got there you went to the plane and fell asleep when you woke up you left from the airport and called a taxi and went to your apartment. it currently was 9:00 pm and you finally got there you got your bags and payed the taxi and continued to walk to your apartment once you got there you saw a girl leaving from the apartment so you thought your roommate was a girl ! You were excited and thankful that your roommate was not a guy but that's what you thought 😏 . You decide to go and run up to her and told her this....
Y/n- Hi ! Im y/n your roommate and your name is ?
H ( haliey ) - uhh.. who tf are you and wtf I don't live here so move along bitch !
Y/n - ( you got so mad I mean you were nice and clam but once someone messed with you, you get fucking heated but you decide not to make a big deal when you didn't even know who this girl was so you ignored her and went to your front porch and knocked )
Y/n - ( you heard someone open the door but you didnt focus alot because you were checking if this was the right apartment then you heard a male voice and looked up.. iT wAs A bOy !!!! You were so shocked because your mom chosed the apartment for you and you felt uncomfortable around boys and the worst part is that you haven't had a BOYFRIEND )
Y/n - uhh.. hi umm is this apartment 67 ?
?? - yes can you not read the fucking number right there ?
Y/n - JeSuS sorry I didn't look !
?? - well idc who are you and what are you doing here so late ?
Y/n - 💀💀 OMG... your so funny but I'm your roommate did you forget that ?
?? - yea I do remember I'm not that dumb like you come in
Y/n- thanks.. excuse me
??- ( omg that girl is so fucking dumb and annoying already )
Y/n- so where is my room ?
??- it's upstairs to the left ok now leave me alone I'm going upstairs bye
Y/n- ok by
?? - don't talk to me anymore ( slams the door )
Y/n - omg this guy is super disrespectful onG I didn't even do anything and I just barely met him.. I just hope he doesn't try to kill me 💀 ( starts laughing) you start fixing your room and it finished up looking like this ^

Then you decide to go downstairs to get something to eat when you went downstairs you saw your roommate sitting on the couch on his phone and his hair was wet and he had no shirt on and his abs🥵and was just wearing shorts🤤 you just walked bye an...

Then you decide to go downstairs to get something to eat when you went downstairs you saw your roommate sitting on the couch on his phone and his hair was wet and he had no shirt on and his abs🥵and was just wearing shorts🤤 you just walked bye and you were wearing some booty shorts with a black shirt and you felt like if your roommate just looked at you up and down so you were kinda awkward and uncomfortable 💀 then you went to the kitchen and went to look for something and that's when you hear someone coming to the kitchen you turn around and it's your roommate you wanted to make a conversation because you didn't really know about him even his NAME. So started a conversation...
y/n- hey I know we don't know eachother but what's you name ?
?? - why do you want to know nosey bitch ?
Y/n -( I got so mad so I decided to grow some balls and told him this ) wtf I'm your roommate it's not like if I'm only going to be calling roommate all the time right !
?? - oh look who grew some balls but fine my name is Alex bitch
Y/n - ok well my name is Y/n ( your name )
A- ughh what an ugly name..
y/n- excuse me wtf who are you to be judging me already ?
A- chill I was playing onG
Y/n- well I don't fucking play games like that alright !
A- ight fine but can I ask you a question
Y/n - what do you want ?
A- have you lost your virginity?
Y/n - EWW no wtf why are you asking me this !
A- it's my mouth I can say anything or ask anything
Y/n - Noo I want to lose mine till I'm like 35 !
A- you sure 😏 if you want I could take it ?
Y/n- eww your so weird I'm going upstairs bye
Y/n- (as I was walking out the kitchen I felt Alex slap my ass and I got so mad I turned around and slapped him and told him )
Y/n- FIRST AND LAST TIME YOU DO THAT !
A-oh really (smirks)
( Alex graves my hand and pulls me closer to him and start kissing me.. his lips were so soft that I didn't want to let go but I knew I should do when I tired to let go alex thought I needed air so he opens his mouth for air and do the same but to let go then he puts his 👅 inside my mouth and we start French kissing then I run my fingers threw him hairs and he graves my butt and puts it on the kitchen counter and starts grinding on my 🙀 and then start to take off his shorts but and I let go and start to kiss his neck and look at his 🍆 i..t wa...s hu..GE and he started to take off my shirt and shorts and he got something out of his pocket which I'm thought was a condom and he was about to take off his underwear and I stoped him and said...
y/n: O..m...G what I'm I doing I'm sorry I have to go ! ( Alex tired to catch me but I ran so fast that he didn't I couldn't believe what just happened the FIRST DAY WTF ughhh I'm so stupid I left to my room and locked the door toke a shower and put on my pjs and got on my bed checked my phone and put some music and went to sleep.

TTTBBCCC
I'm tiring to make this interesting so bare with me 💀 but yea tbc