Chapter Four

Rue POV

When Kat was 11 years old, she went on a family vacation to Sandals, Jamaica. ) "I need help! Someone get this jellyfish off me! Help me!" Young kat screams.

She quickly discovered that she hated the ocean - But fucking loved virgin piata coladas. Up until that moment, Kat had a relatively good life. I mean, life wasn't amazing, but it's not like she fantasized about killing herself. It was good enough. She was popular enough, smart enough. The only thing that was, like, actually amazing was Daniel.

Lia always was jealous of Kat for having a hit guy. she was a very grimy bestfriend to Kat. Any time Kat wasn't around she would do small things to get Daniel's attention, none in which would work.

Daniel was like a dream, like, gorgeous, like, really nice. Like, the kind of boy that would text her every night before bed and say And the kind of boy that would meet her outside of school every morning just to make sure he could hold her hand as they walked down the hall.

She could never figure out why Daniel chose her, what Daniel actually liked or loved about her. She just knew it felt really good.

During her stay she had drinkin a total of 72 virgin piana coladas. She was in heaven. When Kat had left for Jamaica, she was 107 pounds, when she returned, she weighed in at whopping 127 pound.

Despite being five-two,which was tall for her age her body was not prepared to house the extra 20 pounds. It was noticable. Kat did her best to minimize the fallout.

least Daniel didn't make a big deal out of it. That's why she liked him. He didn't care about what people thought. He liked her for whatever reasons he liked her, and 20 stupid pounds would never change that. Until fourth period. It wasn't even in Daniel's handwriting. It was Lia's .

Whatever. Fuck her. Fuck him. She didn't actually love Daniel. She was 11. And when you're 11, you fall in love with, like, everyone and everything. It's not real love.

Real love is when you can't exist without someone, when you'd rather die than be apart, and the whole world goes dark, and nothing else matters but the person standing in front of you. I just want you to know I'm in.

That's how Lia felt for Fez, but of course she pushed it to the side, and we both got worse.

Lia POV

I wake up in Fez bed having no memory of what had happened last night. "Good you're awake" he says putting his socks on at the end of the bed.

"Um what happened" I ask as pieces start to come back to me "you did some fucked up shit" he says not looking at me, go and and sit buy him and he puts his shoe down.

"Why do you care anyway, it's not like you see me" I say and he scoffs "you know you can be a bitch sometimes" he says and I get up pissed

"Hey, I'm sorry" he says grabbing my arm, no letting me leave, I yank my arm away "no you're not, since Rue came back you have been acting like a real ass to me. I mean what the fuck is wrong with you.-" I start to yell at him but am stopped by him smashing his lips into mine kissing me and I kiss back.

I pull away shoving him back "I like you alot" Fez says to me "and I'm truly sorry, I just dont know how to deal with feelings and shit so I just push them, away and I guess I didn't realize that was hurting you. Please forgive me" He says to me and we sit there in silence for a few seconds

"No" I say shaking my head "what?" He says confused "I dont belive you, you were going to fucking sell me" I say "you're a drug dealer" I add, and he scoffs "like you're any better, you let every guy fuck you, money or no money, you're a whore" he says as tears roll down my eyes