Some Old Friends, and Some Old Not So Friends

Hermione's P.O.V

I quickly grab the brooms when we land, and with a shrinking charm, set them in a small drawstring bag. I set in in my pocket, perfect my outfit, and I call out to the rest of my family.

"Draco? Athena? Boys?" I say.

"Here Mum!" The boys answer.

I hear an Over here! and an I'm fine Hermione! Somewhere else in the midst of voices.

I turn around and assess our surroundings. We've landed in a dark and abandoned alley that's relatively clean, and I can see street name outside. I decide that this is a fitting place to apparate away, at least until I hear a voice.

"James, Albus, move along already! And Ronald, I told you, Hermione hates you for what you've done. Get that in your head! You're still shagging that stupid supermodel anyways, don't you remember"

"That supermodel has achieved more than you ever will," a cold yet feminine voice follows. 

Only one person shouts like that.

I widen my eyes and Draco's face suddenly appearing from behind me confirms it. We hold hands and the second the Potters and Weasleys land in the alley, the Malfoys disappear, leaving behind only one of Athena's silky strands of hair.

**********************

Ginny Potter's P.O.V

"Come on!" I shout. This reunion is mandatory for everybody, so we'll be seeing a lot more of others. And Hermione! 

Oh yes, Hermione! I wonder if she's married Draco yet?

They bonded pretty well in 7th year, and I could tell,being moved up a year because of being a war heroine.

Anyways, Dramione was sooooooo adorable and cute. I do hope that they didn't break up. 

"Gin!" I sigh and wonder how much longer I will have to keep up with this act.  

Let me back up and explain.

I got pregnant with James, who I later found out was not Harry's, but rather, Michael Corner's, one of my exes, at the end of my 7th year. Needless to say, Harry found out threatened to tell the press, sue me, and change the genetics of James, but I really needed this life. So, I vowed to never cheat again. I have fallen in and out of love after this, but Hermione said that when we were ready, she would help me get out of this toxic relationship.

"Coming!" I respond, dusting off my muggle clothes, a maroon dress.

I hold Albus' hand and lightly kissed Harry's cheek, analyzing where we are. I see a strand of hair and selectivity tuck it in my pocket. I have a feeling I can figure out who it belongs to.

**********************

Ron Weasley's P.O.V

I have it all planned out. When I get back to Hermione she will once again fall in love with me and Victoire will silently leave. She can come over when I need her for my other needs. Hermione can be my perfect servant.

Anyways, I really doubt that she has a husband or children so that won't be a problem. She is probably a single librarian who does nothing but read. Anyways, Harry can always help me if anything else comes by. Alas, I have a flawless plan that won't fail me.

I'm snapped out of my scheming as I step out and grab Victoire's hand and she kisses my neck whispering. 

"Good good, the plan has begun"

Victoire only wants attention and being a Ravenclaw she can easily make a plan. I was perfect, the Gryffindor war hero and the popular supermodel Ravenclaw, we made the perfect fairytail match.

We step out and see Kings Cross Station. I hear Ginny excuse herself for the bathrooms and the rest of us walk onto Platform 9. I vaguely see a family of blondes and brunettes laughing, and upon seeing us, disappear onto Platform 9 3/4. Ginny comes back and says:

"Have you guys seen Hermione yet? I really hope I see her," Her eyes scan around and linger on the Platform entry quickly moving on.

"Well, let's go then," Harry says, and we all grab a trolley and haul our things on, entering the Platform as soon as the officers stop looking.

**********************

Hermione Malfoys' P.O.V

I enter the platform, laughing, my worries forgotten. Draco went to go grab a trolley and as he came back, I see a bunch of redheads and paparazzi following them secretly. I have to admit the paparazzi and much smarter nowadays.

Hyperion runs up to me.

"Mummy I need to use the washroom!" I excuse us two and enter the washroom. I see a redheadded woman coming out of one of the stalls and I gasp, almost instinctivly ducking into another stall but relaxing when I recognize Ginny.

"Ginny!" I call.

"Hermione! Oh my goodness!" She squealed.

She sees Hyperion and she looks at me.

"Merlin's Beard! Is he yours?" she asks, and I nod in response. "He's so cute!" I laugh a little bit at Ginny's comment.

"Draco's right?" She says, eyes widening.

"Yeah," I say, a smile coming on my face as I'm reminded of my husband. 

"Anyways, lovely catching up, I'll see you soon but I have to get back to Harry and Ron. They are so overprotective," she frowns. "See ya soon Mione!" She says, exiting with an over-excited wave.

I help Hyperion onto the toilet and we exit soon later.

Draco tries to scare me with a surprise tickle attack and I laugh at his attempt, but that died away quickly when I caught a glimpse of Ron and I ducked into the Platform with Draco and our kids.

The kids gasped at the sight, I don't blame them, it was truly amazing.

Well, Hogwarts, here we come!