Eleven

I walked out of the school then bumped Jay and Carlos, smiling as I saw them.

"Hey, Iraina." Jay said and I waved, going around him.

"You going to town?" Carlos asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I am-"

"Cool, can we come?" Jay asked and I looked at the direction of town. I can shake them, can't I?

"Uh, su-sure." I said and they came with me then we got to town and went to the cafe. I looked at the waitress, Tina, and she looked confused as I leaned forward.

"I'm trying to meet my friend from the other day, can you keep these two busy long enough for me?" I asked and she nodded.

"Of course, go." She said and I grinned, remembering her so I could pay her back. I grabbed my drink then she started flirting with Jay, Carlos watching in shock, but she was motioning for me to go behind the counter. Thank you, Tina! I left the cafe then went to Town Center and saw Harry by the fountain, going to him.

"Hey, sorry I'm late." I said and he smiled.

"It's alright. So, what did you want to do first?" He asked and I lightly bit my lip.

"Walk around?" I laughed and he nodded.

"Oh, Jay and Carlos are in town too. They came with me but I lost them." I said and he nodded.

"Then we'll need to keep an eye out." I nodded then we went into a boutique, being silly and trying on random things that didn't even match us at all.

"Parents Day is coming up." He said as we left then I sighed.

"So, my dad and your dad will be there."

"And the heroes." He said and I nodded.

"Including Alice's son and the Hatter himself." I said and Harry nodded.

"Will you be okay? Your mother was their villain-"

"Yes, I should be fine." I said, but I wasn't sure myself.

"Want to stop for lunch?" I nodded and we went to a restaurant for lunch.

Mal's POV
I walked into town then saw Jay and Carlos by the fountain, Evie walking with me.

"Iraina's gone?" Evie asked and they nodded.

"She lost us, I think she did it on purpose." Carlos said and I sighed, crossing my arms.

"She's probably meeting someone she didn't want us to know about." I said and looked around, seeing bright red hair.

"Hey, this way." We went towards it but I stopped as I saw some guy with long hair.

"Damn, I thought that was her." I said and looked around.

"Who could she be meeting that she doesn't want us to know about?" Evie asked and I sighed.

"I'd say Harry, but they're on good terms now." They nodded then I groaned.

"When she leaves again, we'll follow her." They nodded and we went back to the school.

Iraina's POV
I laughed as Harry finished his joke then looked at him.

"Were you at the masquerade?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I was. Uh, I remember dancing with this guy. He was really funny, but he was so familiar. I can't remember how I know him, but I know I know him." I said and he nodded.

"I danced with a girl there, she was sweet and smelled like strawberries. It was fun, dancing with her." He said and I smiled.

"Maybe we'll find our partners then, hmm?" He nodded and smiled at me.

"Yeah, maybe." He said then we saw the school and I smiled at him.

"I had fun today, thank you." He nodded then I waved as I went ahead, so we weren't seen walking in together. I went to my dorm then yelped when I saw Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, and Ben inside.

"You scared me." I laughed then set my jacket down on my bed.

"We lost you earlier." Jay said and I looked at him.

"I didn't notice you were gone for a while, sorry."

"Well, we tried calling." Carlos said and I cleared my throat.

"Sorry, my phone is on silent." I said and Ben nodded.

"They think you lost them on purpose, that you went to meet someone." He said and I looked at him.

"No, I wasn't meeting anyone. Who would I even want to meet in that city?"

"Harry." Mal said and I rolled my eyes.

"We're on good terms but not that good, sorry." I said then kicked my shoes off, letting my hair down.

"So, you weren't meeting Harry?" Evie asked and I looked at her.

"I wasn't meeting anyone, Evie." I said and she nodded.

"Okay, we trust you. Just be careful, okay? Some people aren't happy with the VKs being here." I nodded then they left and I relaxed. They almost had me.