Prologue

I was dealing with the fact, that I have to go in a new school. I have to leave this place but I don't want to leave everything behind me. I just can't move but I have to. It only takes a moment but I'm afraid for the future. I'm still shy because of everything and that wouldn't change with the moving.

:,, Sam, you don't have to worry about it. Look, you will meet nice people, find new friends and will live a life you never had before. You only have to step into it! “ Claire, my therapist said and smiled at me. She's always there for me when I need her. Since my parents died about 6 months ago, my grandma sended me to her because I was in deep depression and hate myself. I was about to end my life because I don't see any reasons for staying on earth without my parents and my siblings. They are gone. Gone forever, but Claire showed me reasons for staying here. She said one day it will be better. She managed a plan for me and I should do some things in life that I wanted to do. I should write a list with some things I want to do until I die one day. I wrote the list and she helped me to manage the things I have written on the list. For example I wrote I want a dog and a cat, only for not being alone anymore and she helped me to find those animals and I brought them. Their names are Shane (cat) and Cally (dog) and now they are loving with me in the big house in which I lived my entire life before. It's the house from my parents, but now I have to leave it because it's sold out.

:,, Sam trust me, you only have to trust yourself and it wouldn't be that hard for you. There are nice people in Los Angeles and they are waiting for you. You can call me whenever you want to but you have to promise me something! “ Claire said in a calm voice:,, Promise? “ I asked while looking to the ground:,, Promise me you won't give up! “ she said and I looked at her. She's right but I can't promise her that I'm not going to kill myself. I can't promise her that her plan will works how she thought:,,promise!” I said and she smiled at me and I left her room and went back to my house. I have packed all my things in my car and I was ready for moving into a new town, a new house and a completly new life.

:,, Shane! Cally! Come on we are gonna leave this now! “ I shouted in the typically voice you use for talking to pets and they both are running to me and jumping in the car and I drove off.

//A/N//
Hope you like the prologue, I also will publish the first chapter now after this, please vote and comment if you enjoy this story and want more

~Luka

06.08.2019