Chapter 4

"What do you mean there's another kid?!" I yell as I run my hands through my hair. "How old is the child?"

Jake's eyes gloss over once again.  I walk, still pacing back and forth, interrupted when Angel grabs onto my jeans and pulls. I look down at her then get onto one knee as I pull her into a hug. "Go upstairs and stay with Kinsey okay? If she's asleep then just watch some TV." I whisper softly to her. "Okay!" She smiles then runs upstairs.

I look back up at Jake and he's staring at me while smiling. "They said it's a little girl but-" he is suddenly interrupted when a family bursts through the pack house doors.

All attention is on them as they look around frantically. "Have you seen Annabelle? We can't find her anywhere! Last time we checked she was playing with the boys in the garden and now she's gone!"

Me and Jake exchange glances then we both run outside to where the parents were found. I link one of our guards to watch Angel and Kinsey before heading to the site. We see the parents and they are standing close to an edge of a cliff while holding onto the girls' arms tightly- clearly going to leave bruises.

My eyes go black as I growl loudly and so does Jake. The mother looks at me with a glare, "If you come any closer I will jump and bring this girl with me." I growl again, louder as I look at Jake. 'What's the plan?' I link to him then I hear a scream.

I look up quickly and see the mother falling backwards. I use my werewolf speed and shift as I grab onto the little girls leg quickly. The father had fallen as well trying to grab his wife. I'm currently on the edge of the cliff holding onto the little girls leg with her hanging off the cliff. Jake runs over and grabs onto her other leg. We both pull her back onto the land then she gets up quickly then she clings onto my neck and I rub my snout on her.

'Put her on my back' I link to Jake and he does. We walk back slowly as the girl lays on my back. I feel her breathing even out as she falls asleep. About an hour later we get back to the pack house. The family was on the couch while the mother was crying and the dad trying to comfort her. I clear my throat softly and they both look up. Both of their eyes light up as they run and gently pick up the girl.

I shift back and watch them as I smile and go upstairs. Angel and Kinsey are both drowned into the TV. Kinsey looks behind her into my direction and she smiles big as she jumps up. "Daddy!!" Once she realises what she just said she looks down sadly as her cheeks turn pink.

I smile bigger and pick her up. "You can call me that. I don't mind." I kiss her forehead and she looks up as she lets out a small smile then lays her head on my shoulder. "Where were you?" She looks up at me with wide eyes and I sigh softly as I sit down and pull Angel into my lap as well.

"It's nothing sweetie, okay? Now both of you need a bath. Why don't you both take a bubble bath together." Angel screams yeah and Kinsey looks at me confused. I wave it off then take them both to the bathroom and start the bath water. I put bubbles into it then undress both of the girls and place them both in the bathtub. My tub is huge like a big jacuzzi so they both fit easily.

Kinsey's eyes light up as she picks up some of the bubbles and blows them. They cover Angel and she starts laughing hard. They both are laughing and I join in.

After a while I wash their hair and their body's then I get them out. I dress Angel then give Kinsey some of Angel's clothes. She yawns and so does Angel. "You guys want to sleep in my bed? I'll sleep on the couch." Kinsey shakes her head as she rubs her eyes and lays down on the floor. "Hey....why are you on the floor?"

"I always sleep on floor..." she closes her eyes as she leans her head on her arm. I shake my head then pick her up gently and place her on the bed. "I don't want you to sleep in the floor. I want you to sleep in the bed okay? I'll be okay on the couch now go to sleep. Angel you sleep too. I love both of you." I kiss them both on their foreheads and tuck them in then sit on the couch. I watch as they both fall asleep hen turn on the TV. I watch it for a while with the volume turned down almost all the way. I start to doze off after making sure the girls were asleep.

-Dream-
I wake up in bed to my mom yelling at me to get up. I groan and roll out of bed as my dad walks into the room looking panicked as he carries a few things. "Come on son! We have to go to the pack hospital, your baby sister is coming now hurry!" He calls to me. I smile s I shoot up out of bed to get ready. five minutes later we are at the pack hospital and they tell me to wait in waiting room. I shift uncontrollably in my seat then my dad comes into the room and motions for me to come. I walk behind him quickly as we enter her room. There sits my mom holding a baby wrapped in a pink blanket. I look up at my mom smiling and she returns it as she lets me hold my tiny baby sister.

-End Dream-

I wake up breathing hard but I sigh and look over at Angel. She is now hugging Kinsey to her and I smile softly as pity shows in my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys liked this chapter! I'll be doing 1000 words per chapter, is that a good number? Please vote and comment maybe share? You guys are amazing bye!!