Herd

The sun was setting by the time we got half way up the road to camp. Glenn gave us a sign to stop running. I put my hands on my knees to catch my breath. We were all breathing heavily. I tightened my ponytail then paced back in forth with my hands on my head. "Let's keep going." Rick said while catching his breath. We all started running again.

One we ran about two miles there were screams coming from camp. We all quickly grabbed our guns and ran faster. Once we arrived I saw dead attacking our people. I shot a couple walkers coming towards me. I looked to my left where there were three children screaming getting cornered. I quickly ran over and shot the walkers cornering them. I put them behind me while shooting three walker in the head coming at me. I ran out of ammunition quick.

"Stay close." I told the children. I quickly tucked my gun in my holster on my belt. As I started to grab my knife a walker grabbed my arm. I used one of my hands to push the walker away. I pushed on his shoulders as he has my arms pulling me closer. The walkers mouth chomping the air as it's mouth got closer to my neck. Then it all stopped. The walker got limp through my grasp. There was blood spattered on my face. As the body fell to the ground I looked up in shock to see Rick with a machete.

"You alright Angela?" Rick asked while tossing me a Magazine to reload. I caught it saying

"Yeah, I'm fine." Rick went over to Lori and Carl killing a walker with his machete. I jogged over next to him. He took out his gun and nodded. I took out my gun. We shot walkers one by one as they came towards us.

I saw Tdog struggling with one. I ran over where T was getting attacked. I took out my knife and stabbed it in the head. We saw a few of our people. But they weren't the same, they were walkers. I looked at Tdog. I stabbed one in the head. T got the other.

Once all the walkers were cleared the sun was up. We cleared walkers all night. I got up from taking a little break to help the group burn the walkers. I glanced over at Andrea who was sitting on the ground all night with Amy's limp body on her lap. I picked up a walkers arms while Rick picked up the legs. We tossed the body onto the pile of bodies on fire.

"You okay?" Rick asked.

"Yeah, I'm just exhausted." I said looking at the burning bodies.

"I think we all are." Rick responded. Daryl started dragging a body toward the fire. I looked over and saw that Daryl and Morales dragging one of our own toward the fire. Glenn walked over to them.

"Woah woah, what are you doing those are for geeks? That is one of our people." Glenn said. "We don't burn them!" Glenn yelled. "We bury them. Our people go over there." Glenn said while pointing toward the direction of the graves. Daryl and Morales just look at each other and started dragging the body toward the graves.

I helped Daryl burn the last walker. Jacqui asked Jim "Are you bleeding?"

"No I just got some on me from the bodies." Jim answered while panting.

"That bloods fresh, were you bit?" Jacqui asked concerned.

"No I got scratched during the attack." Jim said out of breath.

"You got bit?" Jacqui spat back.
"I'm fine." Jim said. "Then show me." Jacqui said louder. I looked over noticing the argument.

Everyone was looking at them. Jim stares begging

"Don't tell please don't." He said out of breath

"A walker got him, he's bitten." Jacqui yelled turning around towards Shane. Shane, Daryl, Rick, and I all walked over to Jim and Jacqui.

"I'm okay. I'm okay." Jim whispered.

Daryl demanded, "Show it to us." I watched as everyone started arguing trying to get him to show us his bite. Jim grabbed a shovel.