~ Ten ~

Sky

Chante : What?!

I sighed and placed my head on the desk. It was round the ending of 2nd block. I just looked at Chante. 

Me : I had a wet dream of Alexis bruh.

Chante then busts out laughing. Almost falling out her seat. I should've pushed her out her seat.

Me : Man shut the hell up! Making a big ass scene.

Chante : First of all, nigga who you talking to like that? Don't be getting heated cause you dreamed of Alexis and she got yo ass sprung than a mofo.

Me : SHE DON'T GOT ME SPRUNG!

Chante : A DAMN LIE!! Skylar stop denying the shit already! You damn near love her. You get jealous as fuck just by someone talking to her. You smile when she looks at you. You day dream of her. Shit YOU TELL ME ABOUT HER EVERY DAMN DAY!

I got quiet. She was right. I do like Alexis. I just didn't see this coming. We started off just fucking. Then somehow, feelings grew inside me. I sighed loudly and hit the desk.

Chante : Now look, you my home girl. My sister from another Momma. I don't want you bottling up yo feelings towards her. You already making shit hard for yourself as it is. All you gotta do is to find Alexis and talk to her. Tell her how you feel.

Me : What if she don't feel the same way?

Chante : Oh she does feel the same way. The girl's been asking me questions back to back about you and where are you. She likes you. She's just waiting on you to make the first move Skylar.

I looked at Chante then the floor. Damn she was waiting on me? Really?

Me : But she's been with that Harmony girl. However you spell it.

Chante : Well.....you better tell her how you feel before HARMONIE tells her how she feel.

I sighed and nodded at Chante. Chante then nods and pats my back.

Me : Why you gotta be always right?

Chante : Because Sky, you do bullshit that's ALWAYS wrong!

I then laughed. Chante better be lucky she my dog. Ima tell Alexis later on.

Alexis

Me : Harmonie gimmie my phone back!

Harmonie : Reach for it Shorty.

I huffed and got on my tippy toes. Reaching for my phone that's in Harmonie's hand. She laughs at me struggling. Ughh I know I'm short you don't gotta make fun of it.

I then just gave up after five minutes. I've jumped, reached, and even tried getting on her back to reach it. I pouted and looked at her. She found it funny and laughed.

Harmonie : Aww. Is Alex getting irritated cause she can't reach her phone?

Me : Harmonie!

She laughs even more then gives me my phone. I snatched it from her while giving her a glare. She looked at me crazy then and picked me up. Pinning me to the lockers. Not hard but softly.

Harmonie : Who you snatching from?

Me : You nicca. Who else the air?

She then just wrapped my legs around her waist and kissed me. I melted and kissed back while wrapping my arms around her neck. She rolled her tongue all around my mouth then bit my bottom lip. I was instantly turned on when she pulled away.

Harmonie : What are you doing to me Mami?

I shivered when she called me Mami. It sounded so sexy and innocent to me. She then looked at me and her bright brown eyes put me in a trance. I wanted to stare in those portals forever and ever.

??? : Alexis!

I snapped my head to the right to see who was calling my name. It was Sky looking at me. She then started walking towards me and Harmonie. Harmonie hugged and placed me on my feet.

Harmonie : God why her.

Me : Monae.....

Harmonie : Damn you sounded sexy saying my nickname like that.

I shook my head smiling a little. Skylar then came to me and Harmonie. Looking at Harmonie the most. The two looked at each other like they were in a staring contest.

Me : Sky?

Sky : Let me talk to you alone real quick Alex.

Harmonie : *mumbles* The fuck for dumbbell?

I swung my hand at Harmonie but she caught my hand before it hit her. Damn her reflexes.

Me : Sure Sky come on.

Harmonie : What about me baby girl?

Harmonie pouted then pulled me close to her. I knew what she was doing already. She was trying to make Sky do something. Either that or Harmonie's just jealous as hell. I just shook my head and sighed.

Me : I'll meet you in 1st block. And stop it. It's too cute .

She smiled a little then pecked my lips for a while. I pushed her away a little. Harmonie started laughing and walks to class. Sky rolled her eyes and told me to follow her. We went to the staircase to talk. I haven't been here since me and Sky's first sex session we had. And that was what last year.

Sky sat down on the steps with her head in her hands. I stood there quiet and waiting patiently on what she was gonna say.

Sky : Alexis you and that girl go out?

Me : No. We just went on a date that's all.

Sky : It sure don't look like 'just a date'.

Me : Skylar what you wanted. Was that you wanted to tell me?

Me : No.

Me : Then tell me!

Sky : Give me a damn minute!

I stood there looking at Sky. She sighed and ran her hand through her hair. Was what she about to tell me that serious?

*********

Hey! Sorry for the late update! I had my homecoming game and week and shit. How y'all been doing?? I miss y'all!! By the way since I can upload pics now on my phone, Ima post the cast and issh starting with Skylar. (On the side)

Ok bye babes!!

Xoxo