Ramen Shop.

♡ Han Jisung.
♡ 08/06/19
♡ Date: Ramen Shop.

First date huh? Maybe i should say how this whole thing occurred to begin with. You see, I've been in love with this boy named Hwang Hyunjin. He's only a couple of months older than me but nonetheless, we're in the same class. He's the first boy i hated and fell for - which is quite funny because.. well... it turns out, we both have a mutual feeling. I was a douche to him when i first met him, he thinks he's all that and superior than others which in fact, is so fucking false when i learned the truth. Yeah, he hated my guts before too but fate plays in odd ways. The 'mutual feeling' also plays along with Love. We both fell for each other. Turns out he was crushing on me even when i was being mean to me. What a guy. Really.

But anyways.
The date right? Can you believe our first date is at a ramen shop?! we didn't actually have a choice though cause it started pouring when we were walking to the another place that was supposed to be where our date happened. oh well. The ramen shop was pretty cute though? It was all pink but in some corners of the shop, it was black. Turns out the black parts are speakers since i ended up questioning it out loud and the staff heard me.

and you won't believe it... Hyunjin laughed at me! I would fight him but he better be grateful that i didn't since his laughs and giggles are so adorable and i would do anything to hear it again.

Moving on, the menu was pretty interesting i guess. I ordered Tsukemen and Hyunjin went for Yakisoba. The food i got was more or less okay - it was the first time i ate it so.. maybe i'll get use to it. But get this, when Hyunjin ate his.. it was so flipping hot and he practically shrieked! It was so funny!! He kept telling me to stop laughing which made me laugh even more and i got something out of it.

He pouted.

And I am devastated :(