#83

A/N

I've been listening to you guys...and I delivered😘😘

**
Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj - Because I love you 😩💓
**

**Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj - Because I love you 😩💓**

Ariana's POV.

I smiled to myself as I walked into the studio. With my Starbucks coffee in one hand and my phone in the other I made my way through the door.

"Ari!" I smiled seeing my long time best friend, the one and only Nicki Minaj.

"Nicki!" She wrapped her arms around me and I did the same before placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Aww." She pouted as she slowly let me go and made her way to her seat. I watched her intensely knowing that she knew I was looking at her ass. "I missed you so much Ariana babe."

She held her note pad and phone in her hands as she sat with one leg under the other one.

"I missed you Nic, it's been way too long."

She nodded smiling at me. "It sure has, but you and I both know it was for the best."

The feeling of my chest tightening up never gets old. I don't know if I wanted to throw a fit or laugh at y'all hat she said.

I shook my head. "Ehh I don't think so but maybe it was the best for you."

"Ariana." The tone in her voice held sympathy and that's not what I was looking for.

"Don't. Let's just agree to let it go and move on right, that is what you want? For me to forget about it."

I heard her sigh. "Babe, what we did, it was all a mistake you know that."

What we had... what we had meant everything to me, I loved what we had. We had a small thing going for a good while. Maybe a few months. But I started to catch feelings for her and she just dusted them off like it was nothing.

I feel in love and got my feelings hurt. Because obviously she didn't feel the same about me. So to the public and everyone we knew, we were "best friends" some would even say we were friendship goals and more like sisters.

But only if they really knew.

"Nothing was a mistake to me Nicki.." I said putting my head down almost afraid to look in her eyes. I knew she would only pat me up and feel guilty and I didn't wanna hear the bullshit right now.

She slowly stood up placing her things on the table and walked over to me. Without another word she pulled me into her wrapping me in another hug.

"Baby don't cry please..." She whispered as she tried to comfort me by rubbing her hand up and down my back and up to my neck playing with my small baby hairs. She knows I love it whenever she does that.