one.

yoongi sat on the floor, choked sobs echoing off the walls punching him back in the throat when he's brought back with the fact that jeongguk left him.

why didn't he just tell jeongguk that he hadn't left hoseok yet? the younger would have understood. he would've guided yoongi through it and advised him the best way he could.

but instead, yoongi was afraid of being hurt by the one person he was sure about, but that didn't matter because he was hurt in the end anyways.

yoongi's hand wiped underneath his eyes and he sniffled. he was done being hurt.

-

jeongguk ran down the hallway of the apartment building, his lip quivering and tears stinging the brim of his eyes. he hastily clicked the elevator button, quickly becoming impatient and sprinted towards the stairwell, pushing open the door.

his body fell against the wall as endless sobs escaped, his breathing staggered. everything felt far away. like he was dying.

his small frame backed against the door and slid down slowly, starting to give up. soon enough his head was laid on his knees, the tears still waiting to cease.

he threw his head back and winced in pain, but not even that could compare to the pain he felt in his heart.

was it really over? just like that?

was this the end of their story?

-

obviously this is not the greatest thing i've written, but i wanted to display how yoongi is going to change himself because he's tired of being hurt, and how jeongguk goes into a self-destructive state. next chapters will be better! thank you for supporting me and this series <3