[7] Old Friend

Moxy and the Others walked to where Moxy put the printer which was hiding inside of a bush, and checked what the Living Printer saw. The Printer wheezed and coughed out papers that showed the Spy girls carrying Lou with arrows pointing to the tunnel.

"Darn! I knew it." Moxy said while dusting off the papers and leaves.

"Hmm.. If they took them to the portal... They mustv'e took him back to the Institute." Chris said with a hand on his chin.

"Ah ha! Yes indeed." Nolan said with a smile.

The dolls slowly walked down the road which lead to the tunnel. As soon as they arrived after avoiding the Robot Dog, They were confused on what they saw.

"Its.... Its.... C-Cemented?" Mandy said with a confused look.

"I guess. So." Ox said out of nowhere with a evil look on his face.

=LOU'S PoV=

The Sad Blonde doll reached the entrance to the Institute while ducking down to avoid hitting the wood planks.

"Man... I should've locked the door." Lou said with both of his hands on his head. Lou sat down on a bench and thought to himself.

"Nolan never locks the door anyway, Infact no Uglies do it." bratyju said with a smirk and watching four birds attack each other.

Lou blinked at bratyju but bratyju disappeared straight after the blink. He thought he was going insane due to seeing bratyju in every chapter.

"Man, I should've also took my pills to stop going insane..."

"Master Lou, We have news." A robot rolled up and said.

"Whats the news now..." Lou said with a slow tone.

"8 Of your robots have found tools to destroy the cemented wall." 

"How do you know about the cemented wall?"

"We have security footage in the tunnels, Sir."

"Ah, Of course we do." Lou said with a frown. But an idea popped In his head.

"Security footage! Thats what we need!" Lou jumped up.

"Alright. Follow me to the Footage room." The robot rolled to the footage room with a blonde and happy doll behind him.

As soon as they arrived, The Blonde gasped at how many security cameras there were all over the institute.

"You have this many security cameras?" Lou said with his eyes widened a bit.

"Infact we do, Lou."

"Ok Ok. Go to the exit and entrance tunnel cameras. We gotta see who took me here and who blocked the entrances."

The robot tuned to Camera 1 and Camera 104 and rewinded to three hours ago. Lou was shocked to see what happened.

"Those spy girls took me back here and left me!" Lou said with a growl.

Lou then saw Ox at the scene where The Spy girls cemented a big wall of concrete that blocked Lou from coming back to Uglyville. The angry Blonde was upset and outraged to the fact that they decided to do this to him.

"Ill get Them back eventually.." Lou said with a 'iron' fist.

=BACK TO NOLAN AND THE OTHERS PoV=

The dolls turned around and saw Ox with an evil look while the spy girls came out of the bushes with smirks.

"Ox?! You planned all of this?" Mandy said with a gasp.

"Indeed, I did Moxy." Ox said with a evil sinister tone.

"We trusted you Ox to be nice if Lou ever came back!" Mandy said with a curious tone.

"Yes, I knew you did. But something had to be done!" Ox said with a tone of explanation.

The gang of dolls looked at each other with curiousness and decided to talk back to Ox.

"Now that you did this.. You'll be exposed as a corrupt and bad mayor." Chris said while barging through Mandy and Nolan.

Ox looked at Chris and ordered Lydia and Kitty to take him away, They did so.

"Hey! Get your hands off me!" Cried Chris while he was being carried away.

"Aye! Drop Chris! Hes helping us!" Nolan let out.

Ox looked at Nolan with curiosity. "Helping what?.."

"Were helping Lou get out of the institute. Ox.." Said a few voices behind the group of dolls.

Ox's mouth dropped when he saw many dolls walking to Ox with upset faces. Ox was speechless and had no idea what to do.

"Huh? Why are you guys turning on me?! Im the one helping this Town!" Ox yelled out at the dolls.

Nolan turned back and saw the dolls. The amount of them supporting Lou. Moxy turned to Nolan to confirm.

"If your wondering how they all got here, I told them about this."

"Huh? I told you- Eh, Never mind." Nolan said shrugging.

Ox turned back and started to walk away from the scene to think and let out some steam on Chris. As soon as Ox left the scene, The dolls starting to walk away and walked up to Moxy as Moxy started to pay them.

"You paid them to say those words and act?" Nolan said while lifting his eyebrows."

"Had to. I knew a thing would happen like this." Moxy said while handing out doll money to the actors.

Nolan sighed and walked to the group of dolls. [Mandy and Michael.]

"Hey Guys, What are we going to do about Chris?" Nolan asked.

"No clue." Michael said in a dark voice.

"Oh look who decided to speak." Mandy said with her left Hand on her left hip.

"Yes I know, I was tired. You woke me up super early." Michael said with a small yawn.

"Anyway, I have an idea to save Chris and Lou." Mandy said.

"Whats the idea." Nolan said with squinted eyes.

"Were going to visit and old friend of mine long ago from the Institute."

Noland and Michael looked at each other in confusion and looked back at Mandy so she could continue.

"He is known to be the Creator of the Institute of Perfect. He goes by the name of.."

Nolan and Michaels eyes widened with glee.

"Bratyju." Mandy said with a casual tone.

Nolan looked at Mandy with a small frown and confused multi-color eyes. Moxy came back to the group and asked.

"Hey Guys, Whats goin on?" 

"Were going to visit-" Mandy was cut off by Nolan.

"A old... Friend.. Named Bratyju." Nolan said with an unhappy face.

"Alrrrrright...." Moxy said looking at Mandy then Michael then Nolan.

Then out of nowhere, He speaks.

"Did you guys need me?" Bratyju said walking his dog down the street.

Ok, I know. I can tell my story has been loosing people's interest and going down the grades of #uglydolls. 

This is why,

Im dealing with a birthday party for an anonymous family member of mine.

Middle School.

and Work around the house.

So, For my gift to my dear readers... Ive given 3 chapters with sneak peaks.

Enjoy!

-bratyju