1

OMNISCIENT 

"Can you believe this ?!" Chaeyoung shouted throwing her bag on the couch and laid on it looking at her mom from the kitchen. "Believe what Chaeyoung ?" Her mom asked smiling while she rolled her eyes and took a deep breath and looked around.

"Didn't dad say he would come today ?" Chaeyoung asked frowning, the woman walked up to her with a smile. "I'm sorry he couldn't come, i am making dinner. Do you want to help ?" She looked up to her mom and sighed.

"Yeah.." She stood up and walked to the kitchen with her mom. "So what was that tantrum for ? What happened ?"Chaeyoung turned to her pouting then sighed. "I called dad since i thought he was coming, his secretary answered and..did you know we were moving out ?" Her mom looked down biting her lower lip.

"I'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner about it..i think you're going to have to go there first. Me and your dad still have a lot of things to organize here." Chaeyoung turned to her with wide eyes. "I'm going alone ? What about Alice ? Where am i even going ?" She said putting the knife down while looking at her mom frowning.

"You're staying there while waiting for us, i promise we'll do as fast as we can and find you there." The woman looked at her daughter who was now looking down sadly. "Where am i staying ?" She asked looking up sighing. "Seoul..We were thinking of moving there before. Remember, you were also excited about it"  

"I was when i thought we were all going together !" Chaeyoung rushed upstairs and locked herself in her room then saw the luggage beside her bed. "I don't want to go alone..." The girl whispered laying on her bed. 

The next morning Chaeyoung stayed in bed staring at the luggage that were next to her, on top of it was the flight ticket. "Chaeng ? Are you sleeping ?" She heard her mom knocking on the door and sighed heavily. Chaeyoung stood up and walked to her closet not opening the door. When she was ready, she walked out of her room and went downstairs.

"You were awake ?" Her mom turned to her smiling while she nodded exhausted. "I need to be anyway right? Because today is my flight..i wouldn't even know it if it was not for my luggage" She went to the living room and turned the TV on  sitting on the couch.

"Do you not want to eat breakfast before you go ?" The girl ignored her mom words and kept watching TV until her driver was in front of the gate. "Chaeyoung, i promise we will do everything to join you as soon as possible, can you please give me a hug before you go ?" She turned to her mom and breathed out heavily.

"As if i would go without one..." Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around her mom and smiled dragging her luggage beside the car. "I'm going, then..bye" She went in the back seat of the car and leaned her back against it sighing. "Korea..." The car started while she unlocked her phone putting one her earphones and closed her eyes getting sleepy.

After around an hour of driving, it stopped in front of the airport so the driver woke Chaeyoung's up. "Already ?" She yawned rubbing her eyes with her sleeves then got out of the car stretching her arms.  "Have a safe trip, Miss Roseanne" Her driver smiled handing her luggage while she smiled back taking the luggage and nodded. 

"I will, thank you" Chaeyoung walked in the airport looking down, she waited after giving her luggage to the flight attendant and after few hours the girl went in the plane. "Is this even real.." Chaeyoung closed her eyes and fell asleep even before the flight took off. 

Everything went fast after she got off the plane, her uncle was waiting for her and drove her to her new house, where she would live alone until her family join her. "Thank you for helping" Chaeyoung fainted a smile then sit on the couch putting her bag aside. "That's nothing, Chaeyoung. Come to us anytime, i need to go now. Don't forget to buy groceries, you need to eat something tonight, you're starting school tomorrow." 

Chaeyoung nodded and looked at him leaving the house, it was indeed big for her alone, she even thought it looked bigger than the house they have in Australia. "I should go buy something, i'm starting to get hungry" She stood up and took her wallet before walking out of the house and went down the street looking around. "I'm sure i saw a convenience store around here..."

She spotted the store and smiled then went in and took everything she saw that seemed good to her. After seeing the cart was full, the girl stopped and payed everything then took the bags with her walking out of the store. 

As she walked, the more she was near to an intersections, the more she started to hear groan of pains that seriously scared her. "Oh my god" Chaeyoung whispered as she knew that the right street she needed to pass by was where the groans were coming from. 

She decided to peek behind the wall first and widened her eyes seeing three boys beating up another boy that was now laying against the garbage covered with bruises on his face. Only one boy was leaning his back against the wall smirking while looking down coldly to the beaten up one. 

"Have you learned your lesson yet ?" He asked raising an eyebrow and tilting his head, Chaeyoung gulped looking at what happened in front of her, one looked fearless and scary the other one was beaten up and scared. The hurted boy didn't reply making the brown haired one crouch down to his height.

"I asked you something just now" He said pulling the other boy hair, without thinking Chaeyoung found herself pushing his hand away from him. They all stared at her confused, including the one she just defended. Oh dear lord... She thought gulping looking at the brown haired boy that was now staring coldly at her then raised his eyebrow standing up. 

"Who is that" He asked the one next to Chaeyoung who looked up to her confused. "i..i-i don't know her.." He finally spoke up, the one standing up moved his head from right to left his hand on the back of his neck making it crack a bit. "Then what the hell is she doing here, uh?" The brown man said pointing at Chaeyoung.

"What right do you have to get him beaten up by what look like your dogs ?" She said glaring at him, seriously mad about his attitude toward the one laying against the garbage. "Mind your own business, Miss" He said while walking toward her until only one step remained between them.

"I would only if the brainless dogs behind you weren't beating someone up while you watch it like it's a show." At that moment he smirked and took one more step. "Do you want to take his place then ?"

.

.

.

.

End of chapter ✍

Hell Romance is finally out @KKeke_99 I DONT KNOW HOW YOU WILL TAKE DAEHYUN BEHAVIOR BUT I SWEAR IT WILL GET BETTER 😂

And yeah, told you they wouldn't meet at school😉 I feel so sad that i made Chaeyoung go to Korea without her family even in the story 😭 Also if y'all didn't really notice, yes, her family is rich af jqsjdqsjhqdh i wish i was the same Rose 

Don't forget to comments and vote ⭐💻

I love y'all, especially my dear DAEROSE shipping president (she will recognize herself) 😉💖