2

"Do you want to take his place then ?" Chaeyoung stared at him gulping, what was she supposed to do now ? Just then, a police siren was heard making the man in front of her smirk throwing his head back annoyed. "Be careful, you might not be this lucky next time." She looked at him walking away with the three other boys.

She kneeled down to the one sitting next to the garbage. "Are you okay ?" He looked up to her confused. "Why did you get yourself involved ?" Chaeyoung giggled nervously shrugging. "I don't know? I couldn't stand there and watch you get beaten up like this..."

"Don't get involved next time, Jung Daehyun isn't one you would want to mess up with" Chaeyoung frowned then remembered the cold stares of the boy, he did look quite intimidating.

What did he mean by 'next time'? I'm surely not going to put myself in such a sensitive spot anymore. She thought taking a deep breath. The girl left before the police arrived to not get involved more into the mess.

Chaeyoung POV

I walked home as the face of that boy kept lingering into my head, his eyes looked so empty that scared the hell out of me. How can someone look so soulless? When i realized i was already in front of my house, i took out my key and unlocked the door as i hurried back into my room.

Can't believe i went out to buy snacks, encountered those man and now don't want to eat anymore. I have the best karma ever, really. Either way i had school tomorrow and didn't even have enough time to eat even if i wanted to. At the end i decided to go to sleep and end my stomach suffering here.

[Next Morning]

My alarm went off waking me up as i rubbed my eyes with my sleeves. I checked the time, 6:40am. Like always, i stayed in bed laying there just staring at the ceiling for minutes..and as i was tired, without noticing anything i dozed off.

Luckily i set two alarms that day, to make sure i wouldn't be late. One to wake me up and one for when i had to go. Nice try Roseanne but it didn't work. "Oh my god no!" It was probably the loudest i've ever been. 7:45am and i just woke up. Definitely late i was.

My body moved so fast that even my brain couldn't follow. I dressed up in my uniform and tied my hair in a ponytail then brushed my bangs as fast as i could.  When i finished, i took my bag and ran toward the school.

Once i had arrived in front of the gate, it was closed so i threw my bag on the opposite side and climbed up then jumped down taking my bag back on my shoulder. "But where is my classroom again?" I couldn't restrain myself from slapping my own forehead.

Just when i thought i was doomed, another girl threw her bag and climbed up the gate. Her long silky hair fell down her shoulder as she jumped down. "What are you doing standing here?! We're dead meat if Mr. Park see us!" She dragged me in the staircase and sighed.

"What class are you in?" The long haired girl asked me as i looked around. "How do i say this...i don't really know" She turned to me frowning then made an 'o' shape with her mouth. "You're the new student?" I nodded and she smiled then pushed me making both of us crouch down.

"Shhh, he's here" She said pointing to a old man with track pants. "Let's just hurry and go in our class" The girl slowly made a turn on the staircase guiding me with her hand. "Alright, we might get kicked out for being so late but let's try our luck" Surprisingly, she pushed me in front of the door signaling to knock first.