Pilot

/ = Aikon's thoughts

                  My name is Aikon, and this is my story in the world of heroes. Our world started off without quirks until one day a luminescent baby was born who had the ability to emit light from his/her skin. After that, quirks started to appear more commonly around the world until only 20% of the world's population remained quirkless. Our world became similar to that of comic books where you could see the most marvelous things every single day, such as people who could fly or throw flames from their own hands. But while it's all bright and sunny, there are villains who use their quirks for their own benefit at the cost of innocent civilians, and it's up to us, the heroes, to stop them and forge peace. In our world, one man who I look up to has been able to discourage many villains from committing crimes and has been a true symbol of peace, All Might. Here is where my story begins........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                 (Setting: Aikon's Home)

*Aikon's mom, Fumiko, opens the door of Aikon's room*

Fumiko: "Aikon, wake up honey. It's the first day of elementary school and I'm sure you don't want to miss it. Breakfast is ready downstairs."

"Alright Mom, I'll be there in a bit." 

/Man I'm so tired right now, but I can't shake off the feeling of excitement./

*Aikon brushes his teeth, eats breakfast, and gets ready for school*

"Alright Mom, I'm heading out!"

"Have a great day Aikon and make new friends."

*Aikon gets on the bus and notices a green-haired boy sitting all alone and sits next to him*

"Hi! My name is Aikon, what's your name?"

"M-my name is Midoriya Izuku, it's nice to meet you!"

"It's nice to meet you too Midoriya! I still haven't developed my quirk yet but when I do I want to become a great hero like All Might!"

"I haven't developed my quirk either, but I have the same goal as you. I really like All Might." 

The rest of the conversation went really well throughout the bus ride and I really got to know Midoriya. I think that he could be a really reliable friend someday. All went well until recess of that same day. 

"Hey Midoriya, let's play with the soccer ball!"

"Sure!"

We keep kicking the ball around, having fun, until I accidentally kicked the ball too hard. The ball hit a kid with blond spiky hair who turned around angrily. I personally didn't know this kid but Midoriya's panicked face told me that he did. 

"Hey look, I'm really sor--" 

"What's the matter with you, idiot! Do you think this is funny? Let me show you what's funny!"

 The kid's hands seemed to create an explosion as he threw the ball right at my chest. 

*Aikon tries to catch the ball before impact but it was too fast, slamming right at his chest*

 *Aikon falls on his knees with his hand on his chest gasping for air* 

*Midoriya steps in front of Aikon, trying to protect him from any further bullying* 

"Leave him alone Bakugou! He already apologized."

"You stay out of this!"

/I can't just let Midoriya take a beating because of my silly mistake. I can't bear the thought of him getting hurt. But... what is this feeling I have at my chest. It feels like some sort of energy./

*Bakugou smacks Midoriya who falls on the floor*

Enraged, I got up and felt this energy within me grow stronger. And so, I pointed my hand towards bakugou to warn him from coming any closer but instead, an energy blast started to from at my palms and directly hit Bakugou's chest. 

/I've never experienced anything like this before. This is incredible!/ 

Bakugou got up with clear rage in his eyes. The blast did hurt him but only managed to make a small tear on his shirt. It was at this moment where a teacher jumped in and stopped us. Of course, we made up later but it didn't seem like there was a friendly connection between us. I later caught up with Midoriya who was really happy to see my quirk. I later went home and showed my mom my new ability.

"This is an amazing quirk! But be careful with it in school, and do not fire it at anyone again!" 

"Yes mom, I'll be careful next time."

------------------------------End of Chapter 1-------------------------------------------------------------------------