I Love You

I ran and ran. My paws hurt, but I didn't care. I eventually found myself near a bridge. I transformed back into a human and felt the tears pour down my face. I breathed shakily as I went across the bridge. The wood creaked, almost begging me to stop or go back, but I didn't listen.

I followed the path and soon found a small pavilion overlooking a small lake. I climbed down to the pavilion and fell to my knees, holding my tear stained face in my hands. I had my first real sob session ever. I had no reason to cry on the Isle.

"Y/N?" I glanced over my shoulder.

"Go away," I retorted. Carlos came and sat next to me.

"I'm sorry if I said something to upset you."

"It's fine."

"No you're not. You're crying."

"That's because I'm so confused! I thought I was evil, then I came here, then there was that thing at the museum. I don't know. I guess I thought..." I paused. "I don't know."

"What?"

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." I pushed myself away from him and admired the ripples on the water.

"Tell me," Carlos demanded.

"Just drop it, Carlos." I stood and walked away, back towards the bridge.

*Time Skip brought to you by the North Star*

"How you feeling," Jay started, placing his hands on Ben's shoulders.

"Hold these," Carlos said, handing a bag of cookies to me. When Carlos wasn't looking, I opened the bag and pulled a piece off of one of the cookies and ate it. It was soft and still somewhat warm. My eyes darted up to Carlos.

"C-Carlos?" I asked, dropping the bag of cookies. He left Ben's side and came over to me. He placed his hands on my shoulders.

"What?" he asked, looking down at the bag of cookies. "You didn't. Tell me you didn't."

"I did," I whispered, then giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"I-I love you," I gasped. "I love you. I love you! What were in those cookies? I love them, but not like I love you. I'll scream it from the rooftops if I have to! I love Carlos De Vil, and I have for a long time." I smiled at him. He had a confused look on his face as he pulled me into a hug.

"Carlos? What happened?" Eli questioned.

"She ate some of the cookie and-"

"I love you so, so much, Carlos!" I exclaimed into his shirt.

"Oh."

"What's going on?"

"Oh, Y/N ate some of the cookies and now she's in love with Carlos," Eli explained.

"Honestly, I don't think it's the cookie, to be honest. I think it's just her," Evie whispered in Eli's ear. Eli smirked. I grinned as I breathed in his familiar scent.

*Time Skip because I can*

I sat at the tourney game next to Evie, Mal, and Lonnie. We cheered as the players played across the field. Ben ended up winning the game as the crowd roared. Ben ran up to the microphone.

"Excuse me! There's something I'd like to say!" The audience went silent.

"Gimme an 'M'!"

"M!"

"Gimme an 'A'!"

"A!"

"Gimme an 'L'!"

"L!"

"What does that spell!"

"Mal!"

"I love you, Mal! Did I mention that?"

"Awwww!" the audience exclaimed.

"Gimme a beat!" The band began to play as I kept my eyes locked on Carlos. I shouldn't have eaten that cookie, but I loved the way it made me feel.

"Did I mention that I'm in love with you. Did I mention there's nothing I can do. And did I happen to say? I dream of you everyday but let me shout it out, if that's okay. That's okay

"I met this girl that rocked my world like it's never been rocked and now I'm living just for her and I won't ever stop. I never thought it can happen to a guy like me, but now look at what you've done, you at got down on my knees.

"Because my love for is ridiculous. I never knew (who knew?) that it can be like this. My love for you is ridiculous. My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S (R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S). It's (ridiculous). Just (ridiculous). And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss.

"Well did I mention that I'm in love with you. And did I mention there's nothing I can do. And did I happen to say? I dream of you everyday but let me shout it out, if that's okay, (yeah!). If that's okay

"I gotta know which way to go, c'mon gimme a sign. You gotta show me that you're only ever gonna be mine. Don't want to go another minute even without you. That's if your heart just isn't in it, I don't know what I'd do

"Because my love for is ridiculous. I never knew (who knew?) that it can be like this. My love for you is ridiculous. My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S (R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S). It's (ridiculous). Just (ridiculous). And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss. C'mon now!

"Because my love for is Ridiculous. I never knew (who knew?) that it can be like this. My love for you is ridiculous. My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S (R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S). It's (ridiculous). Just (ridiculous). And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss. C'mon Now!" Ben attempted to kiss Mal, but she held her arms up in defense. I dashed down the bleachers and roped Carlos in a hug. He smiled at me as we turned to watch Mal and Ben.

"I love you, Mal. Did I mention that?"

"Chad's my boyfriend, now!" Audrey exclaimed. "And I'm going to the coronation with her, so I don't need your pity date." Ben snatched the microphone from Audrey and turned towards Mal.

"Mal! Will you go to the coronation with me?!"

"Yes!"