Chapter 30: Perfection in Broppsology (End)

There's no couple out there more perfect than Broppy

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

There's no couple out there more perfect than Broppy. The love between a Brancho and a Poppso is so strong, it's beautiful. The two make each other feel happy in a way that no one could. They brighten up each other's day, shower each other with love, and are always there for one another. Poppso's are the day of sunshine in a Brancho's life, the reason he's happy. And a Brancho is the one who can make a Poppso smile wider than all the other times she's smiled. Together, a Brancho and Poppso rule their land, with their Broppso children, and make perfect harmony.

AN: SKSKSKSKSK AHHHH THE FINAL LESSON!!! I'm crying 😭😭😭😭 but omt you guys made it!! You've learned all there is about Poppsology. To test your knowledge, I will be posting the graduation test tomorrow so study hard!! I also got a little something for you guys.....

 To test your knowledge, I will be posting the graduation test tomorrow so study hard!! I also got a little something for you guys

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

TA DAH!! You've graduated!!!~ I'm so proud of y'all :') I'm gonna miss writing these. Thank you all so much for the support, it really meant a lot to me. And thank you Faith Atomochi for letting me write this book, and for all the certificates! And of course your support uwu. Well that's all. DON'T FORGET TO STUDY!!! Love you guys! ~

Picture credit goes to Georgia JustAnotherTrollsFan :3 tell me if you want it down-