"Nice to meet you"

Things were weird. Like really fucking weird. 2 weeks ago this foul smell randomly appeared out of the blue. At first people didn't pay too much attention to it. Everyone thought it would just go away. But oh how wrong we were. The smell has been hanging around for almost 3 months now and people are pissed. All the adults are having long town hall meetings about it. Trying to get rid of it. It seems that it isn't working because now they're always in a bad shitty mood. So us teenagers ended up getting sent away near the end of the school year. I know crazy right? Getting sent out of Town on a vacation to the mountains in basically the middle of the school year. We haven't even graduated yet. So here I am on the bus filled with loud chattering hormonal teenagers. My train of thought was interrupted when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turn away from the window and look up. I see a tall boy around six feet with a cute messy man bun. I assumed he was on the football team because he was wearing one of those jock football jackets with the "west ham" initials. "Hey, is this seat taken?" He asked. "Oh uh no no. " I replied while sheepishly smiling as I moved my bag to the other side of me. "Thanks" he said as he sat down and put his bag on the floor."it's fucked up right?" I said as I looked up ahead at the now finally coming bus driver. "Yeah. Where is the smell even coming from?" He replied back as he squinted his eyes. "My parents say that it's probably coming out from somewhere in the woods. They think some crazy wood people started it which is complete  bullshit. Dosent make sense." I said with a chuckle. "Yeah. He replied the smell has been driving my parents crazy. We were so close to moving out of town. "If I ever had the chance to do that I would. " I said with a smile. "I don't think I've seen you around the halls during school. " he said as he looked at me with curiosity." I don't think I've seen you in the halls either. " I also said while looking back at him. "Now THATS crazy. He said while laughing. The school is so small I can't believe I Haven't seen you around. That or I have seen you around just I have shit memory. He said while chuckling. I smiled back. "Y/n" I said. That's my name I said awkwardly. I felt my cheeks burn up. "Grizz" he said as he gave me a warm smile. "Hm cool name. It kinda rings a bell I said. "You're on the football team right?" I said as I glanced at his jacket. "Oh, yep he said with a smile on his face. " Then I have seen you around. I used to always to go football games a lot with a ex friend of mine. She totally was crushing on you. "I whispered to him while giggling. "Oh.. wow that escalated. Grizz said while chuckling and averting his gaze to the floor. "But it's really nice to meet you. I don't know why we haven't talked sooner. "Yeah. Me too. " He said while smiling at me. Finally the bus stared moving and people started cheering. Others were yelling out the windows for some reason. And others were waving to their parents. I plugged my earphones in and put my head against the cold window, surprisingly now looking forward to this trip.
Authors note📝:
Hey guysss thanks so much for readinggg I hope you like it. I honestly haven't written fan fic in a while so I hope it's good. There's more to come! And make sure to check out another fan fic im working on. It's called "peter Parker imagines."Anyways that's all! Have a good day/night