Chapter 1

Lola's Pov

It was 10 am and I was running late to work. On my first day too... gosh Andy's gonna be mad.

Hi, my name is Lola Sanders and I'm a SFX makeup artist. Today was my first day on the set of IT: Chapter 2 and I'm really excited besides the fact that I'm running late. Let's rewind to how I was running late this morning.

Andy called me last night, well late last night. Ha typical Andy. He called asking if I'll be on stage 3 by 9. I said yes of course excited to meet all of the actors and my favorite actor Bill Skarsgård. He's been my favorite actor since he was on the Netflix show Hemlock Grove. I was an upcoming SFX artist at the time and in need of a job so I called up Andy to see if he had and movies he was working on. He told me the remake of IT was about to start and he needs a makeup artist for the child actors. I agreed and ever since then I got calls from other Directors in need of a makeup artist. When on set with Andy and the IT cast, I never met Bill Skarsgård. He was closed off from the kids so when they have a scene with him their reactions would be real.

When Andy called me 4 months ago he told me he was making a second Chapter of IT and he needed his favorite SFX artist in other words me. Not to be cocky but I was his only option and he didn't want to pay more money for a random makeup artist.

Anyways, I was up all night doing my research on the adult cast of the second film. Andy sent me their phones numbers and I looked up some of them on safari. Stalker much lol. I got really excited because I'll be getting to work with Bill Skarsgård in this film, helping his makeup and costume crew.

I went to sleep at 3am, and forgetting to charge my laptop and phone. I jolted from out of my bed and checked my clock on my bedside table. 9:45 am. Jeez.

My laptop and phone were on the charger while I took a quick shower. Once I was out, I put on some comfortable black leggings and a black tank top with a grey Nike jacket and some white low top converse. Then quickly did my hair in a high ponytail and did my makeup, eyeliner with a perfect wing and mascara. My electronics were fully charged so I grabbed them and headed to the kitchen and fixed some eggs and toast with a glass of orange juice for breakfast then grabbed my car keys, and my purse then headed to work.

Luckily I didn't get caught but I was going way too fast on the freeway. Then my phone rang.

"Hey Andy, I'm on my way. I didn't set an alarm for this morning."

"It's okay Lo, I'm not there yet either." He laughed. I smiled.

"Anyways I was calling everyone and wondering if they wanted coffee. Want some?"

"I'm good Andy, thanks for the offer. See ya at work."

"Alright bye Lo." He said then I hung up and pulled into the parking lot.

I got out of my car and opened my trunk for my makeup supplies. After that I walked into the building and on set of stage 3.

There were a ton of people on set already. I got a few weird stares from the production crew. I even heard people asking if I was supposed to be on set which made me dig in my purse and showed them my badge. Amateurs...

I seen a familiar face talking on the phone so I walked over to her.

"Barbara!" I squealed as I gave her a hug. At first she was confused as to who I was but then she recognized me.

"Lola Sanders! Oh my, I haven't seen you since we've filmed the first movie. How've you been?" She was smiling really wide. I guess she really missed me.

Barbara and I have been friends since our first year of college, we had a theatre class together. She always wanted to be a director/ producer so in the class she helped the teacher direct plays. I, on the other hand loved makeup (and I still do) so I helped the SFX teacher do makeup for the plays. One day, Barbara and I became friends and she introduced me to her big brother Andy which was in year 2 and studied writing scripts and directing films.