Chapter 2

Lola's pov

My heart was literally beating out of my chest. Bill Skarsgård is talking to me! Okay okay I need to say something, I probably look dumb just standing here smiling like a fool.

"Hi, I'm Lola. It's nice to meet you too." Quick save, if I didn't say anything he definitely would've been freaked out. Holy shit he's so tall. My neck hurts looking up at him.

"Andy has told me so much about you." He said nodding his head to Andy standing to my right.

"Yes I have." Andy says. "Okay Lola, tomorrow you will be on set with the makeup crew working with Bill. Then the next day you'll work with the adult cast, okay?" He said quickly.

"Okay Andy." I said shyly.

"Now that they day is over I am going home so I'll see you two tomorrow. Oh and Bill, you and Lola should walk to the car garage together just to know each other a little better." Andy said while winking at me. Andy knows I have a huge crush on Bill so of course what he said made me blush.

"Alright, see you later then Andy." Bill said nonchalantly. Once Andy left it was just me and Bill in his dressing room. I looked up at Bill and he was already staring at me with his big eyes. I was in awe but decided to break the silence.

"You ready to go?" I asked Bill.

"Yeah." He answered back.

We were walking side by side down the hall and I couldn't help but look up at him. He's so gorgeous. His nose was perfect, and those lips oh those lips were plump and they looked so soft. His eyes were big but in a good way, like two big swimming pools of heaven. His whole face symmetry was an absolute masterpiece. Then all I felt was pain in my face.

"Lola! You okay?" I heard Bill say.

"Yeah... I think I'm okay." I said feeling embarrassed because I just ran into an open door from drooling over Bill.

Then I heard Bill laugh. I looked up at him and blushed.

"Wh-what's so funny?" I asked while chuckling.

"You fell because you were admiring my face. I seen you from the corner of my eye looking up at me with wide eyes I would've said something but you looked so adorable." He said smirking while looking at me with those big eyes.

"Oh, I-I uhm uh well.. yeah I was. I'm sorry, you're just so tall." I said while biting my lip.

"It's okay. You're really short as well but it's cute that you're so little." He said smiling.

"Thanks Bill." I replied then we walked over to the car garage, we said goodbye to each other and I drove home. The ride home was quiet and all I kept thinking about was Bill.

~~~~~~

Once I got home I took of my clothes and wiped my makeup off. I put on an oversized 'Queen' shirt then got under the covers. While charging my phone I set my alarm to 8:30am. In a matter of seconds I fell asleep.

*Beep Beep* *Beep Beep"....... (A.N Haha you see what I did there, beep beep Ric- not funny? Okay lol)

All I heard was my alarm beeping then I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I dreaded getting ready for work for two reasons, One, I'm nervous to work on set with Bill, and two, my bed was comfortable. But I put on my big girl panties and got out of bed to get ready for work.

I took a shower then put on some grey sweatpants and a white tank top and some white vans. I put on a silver heart necklace and some diamond earrings. Then I walked over to my vanity and did my makeup the same way I did it yesterday and finally did my hair in a messy bun.