#85

______

Ariana Grande & (male) Y/N -Heartbroken💔

______

Ariana; the queen of pop, beautiful innocent soul. With a powerhouse for a voice. Y/N; a famous actor.

At one point in their relationship. It was Ariana and Y/N against the world, especially since their level of fame made it hard for anyone else not in the business to keep up with their busy schedules.

Y/N's been in every genre of popular tv series, movies; you name it. The man has been in the acting business since he was 16. He was more like a Zac Efron of his generation. You know the heartthrob, the one all the ladies wanted and all the boys envied.

But anyways, Ariana had the brilliant idea to make sure that they were staying at each city two days at a time to make sure that they'll spend the max amount of time together. Sometimes Y/N would fly straight from set the first night while Ariana performed and Ariana would fly to watch Y/N on set. It kept them close to each other.

Ariana's second world tour was what caused probably the bumpiest moment in their relationship. While Y/N stayed at their home, driving a half hour route to and fro the set filming a new movie that will be released soon, Ariana was off in Europe touring proudly. And it was great, he was thrilled for her and she was doing what she loved the most with the utmost passion.

Until she forgot to text and call him, breaking their pact of checking in on each other at least once a day...

_____________

Y/N's POV.

It started off simple, really. It only took one day for her to break the streak. I had sent in a 'goodnight' text to which she would've probably said 'good morning' due to the time differences, but after hours of not getting a reply back, I began to feel uneasy.

No. It wasn't because I didn't trust her, because I really do. But rather I was worried if anything serious had happened to her and knowing that I couldn't be by her side in an instant made me more agitated.

So I put it off to the back of my mind because even though it was highly unlikely for Ari to miss a day, it can happen to anyone. Maybe something unexpected change in her schedule. I mean I know how the industry works, so I wouldn't be too surprised about it.

The next time it happened our video call got cut short. Usually, it would be the internet connection cracking our voices, making it unable for either of us to decipher each others' words, but this time was different.

While I was trying to tell her about the new role I had gotten. I noticed that Ariana would only nod along and respond during the appropriate moments.

Obviously I could tell that I didn't have her full attention. She wasn't focused on me since she kept looking at something behind her laptop.

As I talked my eyes would watch her face through the screen, seeing her big hazel eyes eyeing something behind the screen.

I wished she would have decided to pay attention to me because I didn't have an ounce in my body to question her over something so silly. I didn't want to make her pissed or start an argument. But when she said "mhm" at an unusual spot in her sentence, I couldn't help it anymore.

"Ariana, what's going on? Is there something more interesting going on behind the laptop?" I joked slightly, more curious if anything.

I rested my head on my hand while my elbow was propped up on the small table. I was just waiting for her answer because I have to admit I was getting slightly annoyed with her.