Chapter 36

Heart's pov.
I woke up after him luckily I didnt wake up to my hand in his pants . I went to the bathroom after he took a shower , from what I see on movies husband and wife usually shower together well obviously for some shower sex , in my case probably not we dont even talk that much unless its about work or Mighty . I want to lose my virginity in a special way not really the romantic exaggerated waynof having candles all over and red roses on the bed , I just want it to be so memorable.
Eleanor would always tell me how she lost her virginity, that at first she was so scared it would hurt but Austin assured her it wouldnt hurt that much , she would describe the pain as placing your hand on a hot pan or stove and it gets more painful as the dick penetrates but once the hymen breaks thats the real pain she told me she let out a soft cry , but after some time the pain subsided and the sex was great . She would always tell me to lose it to someone that loves me he would know how to take it slow and sweet until I enjoy , if I just go for any man I may never wish to ever have sex again .
I cant deny I am developing feelings for my husband , but so afraid to show it , I fear he wont love me back and am just not ready to cry a river over a heartbreak .
I finished taking my shower , I had a meeting to present and I had to do a great job , the investors were sharks in the business world I cant afford to blow it up . I wrapped a towel around my chest it was quite short it reached my thighs but so sure if I bent over my vagina would be in full display .
He had my clothes taken to his closet room , he even had bought me a lot more clothes , handbags and shoes than I could imagine from Gucci, Chanel, Louis Viutton all shipped directly from their main stores . He wasnt dressed up he was on his phone fuck his sexy muscles . I went to the closet room after him , to find what to wear. It felt so wierd how will I strip naked to dress infront of him , plus I dont think I would tell him to go out he would simply just give me a look and tell me to dress there hes not going anywhere . He took off his towel ! Sweet fuck! He was naked , my eyes couldnt stop admiring his dick and fine mascular body . He took me by surprise and asked me to apply lotion on his back , I would have said no but my body was saying yes, I asked if its was normal to do that , my voice was shaking , I was so nervous . He challenged me by asking if am afraid of him . Who wouldnt be afraid of a hot sexy man standing naked infront of them , though it felt like I was so shy , not really scared . I took the lotion and poured it on my hand and applied it on him , I was shaking and so nervous . His body felt so good under my hand. I tried my best to avoid looking at his ass. I was breathing so fast I didnt realise my towel was loosening .
He turned and his front was now facing me our eyes locked , he had a burning desire look on his eyes , before I know it my towel drops to the floor , am now naked before him . I wrap my hands to cover my boobs , he slowly takes my hand and places them to the side , he pulls me by my waist our bodies now touching , he pins me on the wall. His eyes not leaving mine , he does so very fast not giving me time to digest anything .

Our eyes locked into each other . Hes so close to me , his skin touching my bare naked skin , his dick poking my stomach , and somehow it felt so damn amazing . His dick twitched I looked down and saw he was fully erect with veins popping he could fuck me anytime now from the way he looked at me in the eyes , my nipples were so hard , and I was soaking wet if he made a mistake of touching my pussy he would have wondered if am a creep , from how wet I was he then told me he would have loved to fuck me but we have a meeting .

Those words sent shockwave sensations to my body , I really wanted him so bad , I would mastubate with my wand and come just by thinking about him . What I feel for him is slowly starting to take over me , my body responds so fast to his touch , I get shy and nervous around him . Am I falling inlove with him ?
***********************
After dropping Mighty we arrived at the office twenty minutes early , well thanks to his psycho speed drive .
I had everything copied into my flashdrive okay this should be good . I walked into the boardroom , a big white room with a large polished table , with executive seats on it sat eight men and on the far end my husband Tyrone . He sat like a boss, slightly leaning on the seat looking straight at me as if he could read my mind . I was the only female in the room kinda scary but I can manage, the rest were men probably in their forties . I turned on the laptop and the projector .
I began to present , I honestly didnt do any business studies but I had little time to research on what the presentation was all about I realised my blouse had a wider cleavage than the dress I wore yesterday and the skirt was tight . The gentlemen gave me looks on my boobs , ass and mostly my eyes , trust me when I say I dont want to know what they are thinking about I had just one job do the presentation and get the fuck out of here but one person made me nervous from the way he looked at me and its Tyrone , his eyes looked into mine then navigated my body am not sure if it was just me seeing my own things but I saw Tyrone wink at me. They seemed impressed and were glad to invest in the company but still Tyrone would make 50%out of it , he would be the benefactor in the trade .
They walked out after the presentation , luckily no questions were asked , I had everything I needed to know about the project incase there were questions but they were beyond impressed .
I was alone in the boardroom turning off my laptop as the projector went off. I felt a solid body on my back my body stiffened , his scent filled my nostrils , aqua and mint. His strong hands drew my waist to his body , I could feel his hardon . His hands touched my neck he planted a soft trail of kisses , moaned closing my eyes.
"That was amazing , you did an amazing job "he whispered to me .
I couldnt say anything my heart was beating so fast , and my body was feeling hot the sexual heat.
" keep up the good work I may reward you with more"he said pressing his bulge on my back .
"What... do you want Tyrone "I said in a whisper . He let out a soft laughter.
"Why dont you tell me Heart Leo Elorie ."I turned around to look at him , his ocean blue eyes were drop dead gorgeous.
"What do you mean?"I said . He let out a sexy smile.
" I happen to take the bumblebee situation and had someone do a check we wouldnt want it to disturb our daughter while shes sleeping wouldnt we.. but it happens that there is no bumblebee nest anywhere in the house."he said .Fuck! The vibrator situation .
"Well...maybe it flew off you know insects migrate and stuff"I said nervously.
He narrowed his eyes as if trying to read my mind .
His hands were on my waist I didnt even notice how close he was to me . It was just him and I in the board room .
I couldnt tell him how much I wanted him so bad , to feel him , to have his hands all over my body and to feel his love . His eyes looking into mine as his hands began to caress my back , and tighten a little , not really in a bad way but a possessive way , its like his way of saying am coming to claim all of you very soon . He pulled me to him so fast I gasped. Our bodies in full contact his hands holding me tightly and possessively , our eyes locked , his eyes raged with desire. I licked my lips and bit them .
"You are not keeping something from me arent you?" He asked . I swallowed hard.
"Your heart is beating so fast , come on talk to me , dont tell me you are shy infront of your husband"he said .
"I ... uh .. no am not shy "I said . Fuck! My body was melting to his charms , Tyrone what are doing to me .
"Then tell me , I have a feeling you are not telling me "He said . How can tell him I mastubate to him most nights , that I long for him to claim me his , its just plain ridiculous.
" am ..not keeping anything from you Tyrone " I said .
"Good "he whispered to my ear, he let go of me and walked out of the boardroom , somehow my body felt cold but he turned me so on , i was so horny at that point.
***************
"Goodnight honey "I said .
"Goodnight mommy "Mighty replied . I kissed her temple , and turned off the lights . My husband was in the study , I went to the study.
"Should I wait up?"I asked .
"No, just go ahead and sleep am working a little bit late"he said his eyes on some papers.
I changed into my night ware but I thought since he was working late why not have my girltime now , by the time he comes from his study I will be asleep , I really need to let off some steam down there , I was so aroused and extra horny . I locked the door , since I was alone I didnt see much need of wearing my nightdress. I had a shower , dried myself up got into bed I didnt even cover myself I felt so hot to cover myself . I took my wand from under the bed laid on the bed legs spread open , I placed it on my clit , as I cupped my breasts.
"Fuck me Tyrone ,"I moaned , thats all I could think .
It felt good but so amazing with the picture of my husband in my head. I could feel my build and in a few minutes I burst into an amazing orgasm .
"Oh !fuck Tyrone , you make me cum so fucking good "I moaned as I came . I still felt the urge for one last round one wasnt enough , I felt so starved .
"Yes baby! Make me cum Tyrone " I said , thoughts of his dick and naked body displayed in my mind causing me to explode into multiple orgasms all at once , I chanted my husband's name as I came . I relaxed a little I was so relieved somehow, I wore my black nightdress, returned my vibrator under the bed and unlocked the door.I Went back to the bed covered myself but somehow I felt as if am being watched , maybe am just being paranoid, am just alone in the room Tyrone is in the study his eyes glued on work.
I fell asleep shortly . Eleanor appeared in my dream, we were laying on a bed , looking at a beautiful ceiling , that was decorated with diamonds.
" So how does it feel like being married ."He asked .
"Not much of a difference,am still trying to get used to my new name"I said.
"What of Mighty?"she asked.
"She seems to like him , she always wanted a father but I just didnt want to bring someone that will drift us apart "I said .
"What about you do you like him?"She asked turning and facing me .
" kinda, hes so hot , like one those guys from the mens issue magazine , print their images the stick around our cube back in the orphanage "I said.
"You are blushing , you really like him dont you "She said.
I let out a smile.
"Thats how I was when I met Austin , I had a huge crush on him at first , then ended up falling inlove with him "She said .
"Then what happened ?"I asked . She let out a sweet smile. Before I know it shes on top of me our eyes looking into each other .
"Then he kissed me "she said stroking my face with the back of her hand it didnt feel like her hand though , she kissed my neck , the kiss felt quite like that of Tyrone , she looked back into my eyes.
"You are very beautiful Heart you must be driving a lot of men crazy but I wont let that happen because you are mine " She said
"Eleanor what .."I didnt finish the sentence before her lips landed on mine ,she tasted like Tyrone and somehow I kissed back , then we broke off from the kiss but this time it wasnt Eleanor it was Tyrone , he let out a sexy smile.
"I saw what you did , while I was in the study , you look amazing when you cum , but I will make you cum so hard as I claim you"he said . He got up and walked out of the room he was naked .
I opened my eyes , realised it was all just a dream , Tyrone was sound asleep next to me , but why did it feel so real even if its a mere dream , its like he actually kissed me . My side of the sheet was so wet , only to realise I was so wet .I wish it was real , the kiss and his words.