>> Match requests << [CLOSED]

Hello everyone! It is I! Your one and only author and as you can see from the title itself I proudly present to you

Hello everyone!
It is I! Your one and only author
and as you can see from the title itself I proudly present to you...
.
.
.
.
Match requests!
.
.
.
.
To those who does not know what a match request is, basically it is a writing request wherein you send me a small description of you or your OC. The requests usually includes the personality, sexuality, traits and whatever the requester would like to put and I would be reviewing them so I could match you with a character on who I think would suit with you or your OC based on your description!

You have three categories to choose from.
We have...
.
.
💛Best friend💛
.
.
💙Family💙
.
.
❤️Soulmate❤️
.
.
It is either you choose from one or all three of them if you wish to do that!
Before you would get to requesting, please follow the small guidelines I made below.
.
.
.
.
:Rules:
- No nsfw requests
- In order to request please make comment to the three categories above that has been provided for you.
- Please make the descriptions short and brief! Your descriptions should include the following: sexuality, personality and good and bad traits. The rest is up to you if you would like to add more details, yet a maximum of 10 sentences for the description. That's enough for me to know who to match you with!
- Please only send the description/s once! You do not need to spam me with more description/s because I'll be reading them all. ^^

Note: I advice the requesters to not aim for a character when sending in your description/s because you'll only get disappointed if you did not get the character you were aiming for. All the match ups aren't verified and you have the right to dislike my choice of character. Remember! This is all just for fun! (°°)

 Remember! This is all just for fun! (°▽°)