Use Your Words

"Stupid. Fucking. Whore."

"You worthless little bitch."

"I'd rather be fucking your sister."

Pulling my hair tight I asked for him to degrade me and he delivers. The sister comment stings in particular and also gives me the most pleasure. I wanted to be used and abused and a big part of that was verbal.

"You're not even a good fuck, Claire."

That one cuts deep and real tears fill my eyes. Wanting to hide my emotions I turn my head to the side and encourage him to continue. 

"Please don't stop."

Years of abuse had trained my body into believing sex and shame should be one. Seeing my tears he doesn't slow but instead grips my throat tight. Forced now to look up at him I whimper and squirm but he doesn't care.

That's what I like about him.

His ability to turn off whatever made him human and be able to treat me just how I needed.

Hands on my throat still he's coming close to cutting off my air for too long and my eyes start to roll back. Releasing his tight grip I gasp for air and I cry out at the intense sensations.

Pulling my hair to the side, neck now vulnerable, he bites down hard on my exposed flesh. My body flinches from the pain but he just bites harder forcing me to give in. Continuing to nibble and lick I know there will be marks in the morning and there's nothing I can do about it. Working his way up I almost cum as his tongue traces my ear over and over.

It's my weak spot and he takes full advantage. Unable to keep still I cling to his body as small guttural moans escape my mouth. It's almost too much and soon I'm begging him to end this exquisite torture.

"No, no, please stop."

Grinning wickedly he pauses for a moment and I'm able to take a deep breath before he returns to his teasing. Gripping his arm tightly my moans of pleasure increase as he slides his hand down the front of my shorts.

Fingers moving at a fast pace his intention is clear. He's wants me to cum and he's going to make me. Whispering into my sensitive ears his words continue their verbal assault that makes my whole body clench with pleasure.

"I think about my ex as I fuck you."

Those are the words that cause just enough hurt and pleasure that make me want to curl into a crying ball of ecstasy. I know his ex. She's gorgeous. I don't doubt she crosses his mind and it makes my face burn.

"Arms up."

Responding to the command quickly, I place them above my head and he straddles my chest. Staring down at me I know what happens next. With lust filled eyes my mouth opens wide and prepares for the assault to come.

Grabbing a fistful of hair he holds my head in place and begins face fucking me. Wet noises and grunts fill the air. Pushing deep I gag loudly and he rips me off his cock. Spitting up I can barely get in any air and I feel the tears escape my eyes.

"Breathe baby, you're okay."

Rubbing my cheek he's tender for just a moment before I nod my head and his forcefulness returns.

"You fucking slut."

Trying to relax my muscles he deep throats me fiercely and moans.

"Fuckkkkk yeahhhhhh Claire. Finally good for something."

The cruel words only make me want to work harder. Wrapping my lips tighter around his shaft I slurp and lick greedily. I want to torture him. Using my hands I work them up and down and hear him start to beg.

"Oh fuck wait, wait, wait."

Instead my hands tighten their grip and work faster as I watch him scrunch his face up. Moments pass and he throws his head back as he cums all over my chest. Breathing heavy he climbs off me and gets dressed.

"Clean yourself up since you couldn't wait."

Tossing a dirty shirt at me I do as I'm told and wipe away any evidence of what had occurred. Once I'm dressed he walks over and hugs me gently.

"You okay?"

He rubs my back and I nod my head looking up at him with a grin.

"More than. That was perfect."