Fix it Tony whoop whoop

(WARNING EMOTIONAL STORY IF YOU HAVE A SENSITIVE HEART THEN PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION OR HAVE TISSUE ON HAND)

Tonyspov
I stood there staring blankly at the wall and all of a sudden my concentration was broken when I felt someone smack me.

"Have some sence" Nat said after she smacked me.

"Oh..umm thanks?" I said still half in my thoughts.

"Friday track down Peter" I asked Friday while pulling out my phone.

He was last spotted on the outskirts of New York. Friday replied kindly.

"Thanks fri" I said typing in the coordinates she gave me afterwards and headed to the elevator.

"THANKS FOR THE SENCE SMACK!" I said loud enough for her to hear me.

"Umm..NO PROBLEM?!" she yelled back confused but happy that I finally got my shit together.

I got into my fastest red Ferrari I had and sped down the street all the way to the outskirts on the opposite side.

I drove for a little bit on the gravel ride and stopped where peter was last seen.

"PETER!!" I called out but only the cows looked at me.

I drove slowly for a few minutes, then there he was.

Walking with a backpack on his shoulder and looking paranoid as ever with his messy brown hair.

"PETER!" I called out to him and he looked back and we both stared at each other for a long time.

PetersPOV
"Go away Mr.stark" I said and continued waking.

It hurt me to say that but I had to do anything could to avoid the orphanage at all costs.

I had been in an orphanage once, but it was short and horrible.

The owner Ms.Dusworth treated me horribly, Along with all the other boys there.

But the girls she treated like queens. I had escaped one night along with all the other boys and we all went our separate ways.

I kept walking and ignored Tony.

"Kid. Listen I'm not taking you to an orphanage anymore"

I stopped and turned to face Tony.

"y.you aren't." I said and stood there.

I watched Tony get out of his car.

"I promise with all of my heart" he said.

"I'm sorry for running away" I said and looked down at the ground.

"Its ok. I understand" Tony said and I looked up.

"Well are you coming" he said and opened the door for me.

I got in and we drove off.

"Want some ice cream?" Tony asked as he slowed down the car.

"Yes PLEASE" I said.

After all who couldn't resist the temptation of ice cream.

TonysPOV
I pulled into DQ and headed for the driveway.

"Hello welcome to dairy queen would you like to try our new peanut butter turtles blizzard?" The lady asked.

"Ooo can I Mr.stark?" I heard Peter ask " Sure make it a large and can I also get a large dipped cone" I said and drove to the window.

I handed the lady the money and she gawked at me. "U.um your f.food will be a.at the n.next window"

I pulled up to the next window and the man handed me the food. I drove off.