o. wiki

Willow Marilyn Maverick (born September 25, 1994) is an American actress most known for her role as Kaelyn Albright in Good Girls Gone and Marissa in F The Prom.

Willow Maverick at San Diego Comic Con, 2017

Born Willow Marilyn
Maverick
September 25, 1994
(age 24)

Citizenship United States
South Africa

Occupation Actress

Years Active 2016-present

Home Town San Clemente
California, US

Early Life

Maverick was born in San Clemente, California on September 25th, 1994. Growing up in a beach town she became skilled at surfing but began theater classes around the age of 12. Splitting her time between America and her parents' native country of South Africa, Maverick acquired dual citizenship. She attended the University of New York and began acting seriously during her sophomore year of college.

Career

Maverick landed the role of Kaelyn Albright in the 2016 original film Good Girls Gone alongside To All The Boys I've Loved Before star, Trixie Tran. The film received sparkling reviews, riding off of the young superhero wave of late 2017 after the premiere of Marvel's Spider-Man: Homecoming.

Since then, Maverick starred as Marissa in F The Prom and has collaborated with popular sunglasses company Privé Revaux and released her own collection. Any projects she is currently working on are being kept under wraps.

Personal Life
Filmography
Awards and Nominations
References
External Links

▼ Personal Life ▼Filmography ▼ Awards and Nominations ▼References ▼ External Links