Lef x Army

I'm sorry for not doing this as soon as the summer started. And all of the summer as well. Writers block and I haven't been able to update.

 Lef was nervous

Lef was nervous. It was her first time going to one of Alola's parties. She was excited of course but more nervous about meeting her long time crush Army. She had always delayed going to one of these because of her Inklish. She struggled to understand the language but finally managed to buck up the courage to go. Another reason why she didn't generally go to these was because she had a scar and an eyepatch. She always felt proud of this because it reminded her of her country, Russia. (Pretend that Inkopolis is set in America because the square is based off of New York.)
When she arrived at New Albacore Hotel, she was glancing around, looking for Army when it happened.
"Hey! Lef! Great to see you turned up!" Aloha greeted the inkling. Lef jumped in shock and turned around to see Aloha holding a massive glass or fruit punch and a few inkling girls fangirling over him. Lef didn't know what to say so she only nodded.
"I'd like to introduce you to my friend Army." Aloha pushed his friend towards to now blushing inkling.
"Oh and you loom angry, what's wrong?" Aloha asked.
"I'm not." Lef sighed. "Hi, Army-Kun." Then she stopped.
"Kun? Aloha wanted to introduce me to you for a specific reason, it's nice to know you feel the same way."

Ackkkk.
I'm alive.
Still.
uwu