prologue

"Well you a different story? Alright you picky gremlins." Marcus, our 'beloved' narrator said. He was thinking hard, before a imaginary light bulb appeared above his head.

   "Alright, I got one. After defeating handsome jack and the warrior, the vault hunters were just staying in sanctuary expect Zer0 as he left to do haikus or something." Marcus said to the displeased orphan infront of him.

   "Aw but he was my favorite of the vault hunters." The orphan said as Marcus rolled his eyes.

   "Yeah well too bad. Anyways as the remaining of the group were staying in sanctuary. Hammerlock, who was sitting with them in moxxi's bar, had requested that they hunt down a group badass skag bullymong hybrid for a new shotgun, and twelve thousand dollars. Surprisingly only Krieg took the quest." Marcus said before he tried to catch his breath a little.

    "Krieg quickly ran to the fast travel spot and went the southern shelf were Hammerlock told him the hybrid was."

    "He quickly made his way to it's location, and was slaughtering bandits and creatures along the way. When he finally saw it he screamed some random nonsense as always. The hybrid he charged had a skag head, skag back legs, but the rest was a bullymong body. As he tried to kill it, it's arm glowed bright purple before it opened a portal infront of the charging krieg."

    "Sadly Krieg couldn't stop his sprint until it was to late and he ran through the portal." Marcus said as he smirked, his gold tooth giving a small shine.

Third-person pov:

   The purple portal from the Skagmong appeared onto of a large concrete building. Krieg was able to stop himself from running off the edge of the building, and scanned over the city, confused.

  "MY SPLEEN HATES THE SWIRLY HOLE!" He shouted as he gripped his buzzsaw axe in annoyance, and swung it a little, chipping a incredibly small piece of the roof off. The small chunk didn't kill anyone, surprisingly.

   Krieg looked for a way down that would instantly kill him, and saw something confused him. A weird green slime with tons if money ran by in street below. Krieg raised his buzzsaw axe that now had three sticks of tnt strapped onto it, and hurled it pin point into the slime man.

  When the tnt went off only half of the slime exploded off, but it sadly attached back to him and continued on. Krieg growled in annoyance. "GREEN THING TAKES IMPORTANT PAPER!"

  Krieg back up since the portal closed when he arrived, and took a running jump onto the nearby tree to break his fall. Thankfully the tree did what he needed it too, but it did damage his shield but it would regenerate soon enough.

   Krieg was able to crawl out from the tree and get onto the sidewalk. He wiped the twigs and leaves off himself before he started to walk around, getting looks of worry or discomfort.

  After awhile of walking he made his ways down a alley. "Hey you big fella." A voice called out to the side of him. He turned to a well dress purple ghost thing standing to his side. "You look like a criminally insane nut case, if you need a job call here." He said handing him a card before dissapearing in dark purple portal.

   Krieg blinked as he looked at the card before placing it in his pocket. He then continued down the alley which lead to a road that had tons of people crowed around a path. Krieg walked over, as he stood above the crowd and his one eye widened in a little surprise. A kid was fighting the green slime thing from before, using explosion.

  'Flexington's son perhaps?' Kriegs inner voice said with a small chuckle. Krieg continued to watch when suddenly a kid ran forward against the strange people's orders.

   The green haired boy didn't do much to the slime, he was about to walk away but his inner voice nagged out him to help the kid as the slime was trying to kill both of the kids. 'If you do this Maya might give you a kiss.' Inner Krieg said which made Krieg suddenly push through the crowd and ran toward the scene after he activated his rampage.

  The strange people tried to stop him but he got there before they could. As he swung like a maniac he slamed the blunt end of his axe into his face, a flame erupted on his body after he ripped the boys away from the slime. His swings ripped large chucks of the slime away, one even ripping open the slime's left eye.

  The slime tried to crush him but the fire was to hot for him to get even close, and attacks did nothing to him because of his shield. The slime tried to back away but Krieg continued the attack until one of the strange people ripped him away and a very buff guy collected the whimpering slime.

  "You sir took that way to far!" One if the weird people said to Krieg, who wasn't paying attention to him, as he had a 'cool down' from his rampage. "Show me your hero license, because you don't look like any hero!" The same guy who was called dead lift said. "Are you even listening to me?!" He asked getting annoyed by Krieg.

   "Hey just calm down on the guy, his quick might make him like this, so give him a bit." Another unimportant hero said which made dead lift groan in annoyance.

Hope you enjoyed this, i did writing it. Also rip our beloved mechanic Scooter.

 Also rip our beloved mechanic Scooter