Ashton;

Hearing our name on televisions didn’t seem to surprise us anymore. We got used to hearing our band name almost everywhere. We were so amazed that people actually knew who we were and liked us, we were so happy that people looked up to us, and that our music could change lives. I didn’t even know what we would or could be doing next, we had already toured around the world, and had the time of our lives, I didn’t think anything could get much better than that. But what happened I would have never thought of. Like ever.

*4 months erailer  *

     “Boys!” Adam, our manager, called us out from our game of Fifa we were playing just now. We all headed over to where his voice echoed from, and there he stood, arms over his chest and standing tall. “Take a seat,”  he pointed to the couch behind us. We all sat down, a little squished. I tried to push Michael off of me but he just put his ass on my leg and sat on me to make more room. Adam ran his hands through his hair, well what was left of it. He was a middle aged man, strong and tough looking, but not very young. “So look,”  he put his hands on his knees, I’m guessing to prepare for a long speech, or just something stupid. “You all know my daughter, Amber,” we all nodded, because we did in fact know Amber, and we knew Luke and Calum had a little thing for her as well, and it was quite funny to watch them argue over her. Like if they ever had a chance with her. To put it in a nice way, she was way out of there league. “She goes to this preparatory boarding school thing about an hour or two away from here,”  we all still just nodded, not knowing where he was going with this. “Long story short, the school and my daughter are in danger,”  he let out a small sigh.

      The look on Luke and Calum’s face was priceless. They started to say things like, “oh is she ok?”  “Did she get hurt?”  “Is she gonna be killed?”  “Can we do anything to help?” and it was those words that came out of Luke’s big ass mouth that caught Adams attention. “Well… actually guys, I was hoping that you could help?”  Adam half smiled while I glared at Luke for his stupid question. “What do we need to do?”  Michael tilted his head, now getting into the problem. “Ok so, there is a drug going around St. Augustine’s Preparatory School that is killing girls. And the worst part is that they aren’t willingly taking the drug, somehow its being slipped into meals, medicine, and other things.” Adam checked all of our eyes to make sure we were listening. “I need you to go in there and stop it.”  My eyes went so wide, I couldn’t believe this, our own manager wants to put us in an all girls’ school to catch and fucking criminal, when the police or someone can do it, we don’t have to put our lives on the line for this.

     “We’ll do it,” Luke’s voice broke the silence. “Wait,”  Luke gave me an odd look. “Maybe we should talk about this,”  I gave Luke a look to try and make him understand. “Ashton’s right, we should talk about it,” Michael turned himself to face the other boys. Calum and Luke let out a sigh and nodded. We all moved to a corner, “I really don’t think this is a good idea guys,”  I gave them all a worried look, but it seemed like I was the only one that didn’t want to do it. Michael pressed his lips together and made a thinking face. “I’m in,” he finally let out. “I’m not going to stand around and act like nothing is wrong, I’m gonna go in there and do my best to help that school and Adams daughter.”  Luke and Calum nodded happily at what Michael had to say. And then all there eyes were on me. I could make up my mind, “what about the band? Our music?”  I sighed. “We’re on break Ash, its not like we are going to be in there forever,” Luke rolled his eyes at me. “Look,” Calum spoke up, “We are going in there and saving those god damn people weather your coming with us or not,” he huffed. I was used to sassy Calum, always the one with the come backs. But this was different, he seemed passionate about it, like he was really serious. 

     “Fine,” I sighed, “I’ll do it.”  We all walked back to Adam and nodded at him, he smiled at us happy that maybe, just maybe there would be an end to all the deaths at St. Augustine’s. I couldn’t believe what I had just gotten myself into, but I guess its better knowing that you will be helping people. We all sat down with Adam again to listen to whats gonna be happening. “Alright so I had already got your new papers and the new clothes you need,” he smiled big, but we all just tilted our heads. “What do you mean new papers?”  Luke raised his eyebrow. “And new clothes?” Michael shook his head. “Well I mean its an all girls school, so you can’t go in there looking like this,” he laughed, but stopped when he saw that we still didn’t understand. “You do know you can’t be staying at an all girls school for a couple of months looking like punks right?”  Calums face lighten, “Oh so you just want us to look more presentable,”  Adam tilted his head, “Well if you mean more presentable as in looking like a girl then yes.” And once again our mouths dropped, “You want us to change our identities and go in the school as actual student, and as girls?”  I asked slowly so he wouldn’t miss hear my words. Adam nodded his head and through a few folders in front of us.

      Each of us had a folder with our names on it, we all picked ours up and inside was our new identities.

   Ashton Irwin: Ashley Irman

Michael Clifford: Michelle Cleveland

Calum Hood: Camilla Hover

Luke Hemmings: Lucy Highate

And I had a feeling that, that grin on Adams face was gonna be there for a hell of a long time.