✧ Dilruba ✧

She walked along the streets, her wavy brown hair blown away from her frame when she moves. Her hands were in her coat pocket, and her eyes were straight ahead.

It was quite a calm night in Turkey. Most of the people were already home, tired from their works. So there's not much travelers in the street or the pavement.

Suddenly, something in her black long trousers went shaking. The woman jerked a little bit as she dipped her hand into one of the space below her waist and pick her phone up.

"Hello?" She said, with a slight Greek or Italian accent.

[I'm at your place, where are you?] A voice from the other side asked.

"On my way home, of course. You forgot I have to work a little bit more late, don't you?"

[Perhaps your a little bit more late is more than I thought.] That person replied, small frustration hidden in it.

[Just...hurry, okay?]

She curled her lips into a faint but beautiful smile.

"I'll be right there, don't you worry." She pacified and hung up.

The lady turned around the corner, stopping at the bakery shop which is emptied of customers. She pushed the door and the bell on the knob rang.

"Ah," The middle-aged man behind the wooden counter turned around, a smile under his curvy mustache appears when he saw her. He moved forward and gave her a welcoming gesture.

"Dilruba hanım." He greeted.

"Mahmud bey." She replied, with a smile and a faint turkish accent.

"You came a little late." Mahmud remarked.

"But there are still some bread for me, right?" She walked around the shop, observing the bakery.

"Yes, of course." He reached over the bread racks on the marble counter behind them and pulled out a basket.

"I've saved some chicken rolls and bagels for you."

"That's very kind of you." Her smile widen up as she sped over and check the basket.

"I want three rolls and two bagels, with the dips too."

"You're having a guest, aren't ya?" Mahmud said, laughing.
"It seems you're buying more than usual."

"Indeed." She nodded as he gave her the bread-loaded paper bag.

"No change." Dilruba Çalihan gave him the money and walked out the door, followed by a farewell sound of the bakery shop owner.

"Have a nice night, hanım!"

She swiftly glance and smiled at him before the door closed.
"And you too, bey."

Soon enough, she arrived the high building. That is the apartment she lived.

"Evening, Dilruba hanım." The security guard in the front of the gates greeted.

She smiled and nodded back as he opened the glass door to let her through.

Her tall but slim figure walked into the lift and pushed the button displaying the numbers of the floors in the building.

Dilruba hummed the song in the lift softly, waiting for the elevator to stop at her room's floor.

As soon as the metal door opened, she walked out and head to the room at the end of the corner.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

"You're late." A voice greeted once she touched the doorknob.