Double Date part 3

So, no dares for Marine, luckily I had an idea on my mind so let this shit begin.

Marine's POV
So it was Smg4's turn to pick and he gave me the 'YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE' look, WHICH I HATE! "Marine, I dare you to wear a cute dress in front of us." I was pissed off. For your information, I hate wearing dresses, even cute ones. Turns out my brother has a dress for me to wear, he and Enzo had a contest who can survive in a dress the longest last week, which is pretty strange. So I went to the comfort room to change. OH BOY.........
Smg3's POV
"How long will it take for Marine to finish?" Smg4 asked me, so I answered, "about 2-3 minutes. But don't worry, she'll come back." When she came back, SHE LOOKED FUCKING CUTE, LIKE I AM ABOUT TO DIE FROM CUTENESS!!!!!! So did Enzo.

"YOU GUYS HAPPY!?!" She said in an agressive tone, cuz I know how she hates wearing dresses and sorts of stuff. We all nodded yes, and she was triggered.

"Can I change now?" She asked Smg4. It took him a few seconds then he said yes, so she ran at the comfort room and changed back to her normal attire.

It was Marine's turn and she picked me....... Great.

"Smg3, I dare you too..."

To be continued