you worth every minute, every second

They went to coloc after their reunion. Lucas didn't even try to fall asleep. He was just laying with Elliot sleeping in his arms and looking at him, kissing his forehead all over again, and hugging him tighter. After what happened tonight Lucas was sure, Elliot loves him. A lot. But he still terrified by the picture in his head of the love of his life, standing right on the edge of that bridge. The thought of losing him was almost impossible and terrifying for Lucas. Did Elliot really tried to kill himself because he thought that they'll never be together? Or there are more reasons for that. He looked at Elliot again. He was so peaceful and beautiful. Like an angel himself. The boy wanted to protect him forever from everything. He looked so small and vulnerable. Lucas just couldn't take it, he felt tears running down his cheeks. He loves Elliot so much. They'll make it through, he knows. He will always be beside his boyfriend no matter what. He's ready to take the risk, to be happy again.

"I love you Elliot" he whispered in Elliot's ear, knowing that he won't probably hear him, but he had to say it anyway.

"No one and nothing will ever hurt you, I promise, I'll take care of you." He kissed his forehead and put his hand on his boyfriends chest, close to the heart. He never closed his eyes during the night, continuing looking for his boy, while he was sleeping.

It was 10:46, Lucas felt how Elliot was shoving his face into Lucas's neck.
"Good morning", said Lucas while running his hand through his boy's hair. Elliot didn't say anything, he just looked at Lucas, and he realized that Elliot's eyes are full of tears.

"It's okay Elliot, I'm here, I'm with you", he said and brushed away his tears.

"It's not gonna work, isn't it" said Elliot looking down.

"What are you talking about?"

"Us", he quietly whispered, like it was the hardest thing to do.
Before Lucas could say something, Elliot continued, " I'm just gonna hurt you, and then you'll hate me, and I can't live with a thought of you hating me", his voice was shaking.

"Hey", Lucas gently cupped his face, like he was holding the whole world in his arms. "What you are saying is stupid. I'll never hate you. Never. I love you Elliot, and I can't live without you. Bipolar or not, I love you. And it's not gonna change. We don't even know what will happen tomorrow. And you can't predict the future. Let's just take it slow and enjoy every minute of each other. Okay?"

"Okay" quietly said Elliot looking in Lucas eyes. "I love you Lucas. More than anything ."

They came back to each other. They have each other now. Body and soul. They are happy.