just a give or present?

It started when i asked my mom about the price of lotion that she always bought before this. I dont know what the name of lotion ,what the product name. But the pink colour of the tube lotion make me remember it. The product came out with pink theme. Soft pink maybe. Like the colour of my bedclothes in the picture above. The smell of the lotion so full of fragrances. Memang kuat baunya. Wangi gitu. I just want ask the price of lotion and where she always bought its. She keep asking me why? Why? Is someone want to buy it? She asked me. And i said yes, because i want it. 😅.

After i finished my shower, she came to my room and give the things like in the picture above. Except for the small one, the square Signorina . That one she has given to me long time ago. Wahhh😍.. I got a lotion and a perfume of Signorina. EDP pulak tu. Oh my god!! Thanks mak!! But , whatever it is.. i will look for the lotion tomorrow. A must!! 😂 the unknown lotion + softpink colour tube lotion. Anyway, the price of softpink lotion is about only RM1+ . Above RM10 and under RM30. When I get it, i will update a new post guys!!

I am perfume lover ♥❤💚💜💙💕 😍

Tomorrow....

Hey readers!! Today is the day. I just bought a softpink lotion that i told you guys last night. But i not bought a softpink tube lotion. 😅
I bought a whitesoft lotion!! The smell is so... make me in love. Cancel that softpink lotion 😂. When i got into Cosway kiosks, wowwww.. So many perfumes and lotions there. I cant resist it. Like wanna buy all the things in there!

 Like wanna buy all the things in there!

Okay guys! This one! Have a good smell. Why i am being crazy with the fragrances???? My hobby la kut!! I love being surrounded by good and sweet smell.  😍 so get yours at Cosway kiosks or centre. The price is RM18.30. If you are a member of Cosway, you supposely to get more less price than mine. Online also have la. Dont worry!! 😉