Chapter Ten

Sorry guys for the late update..... been busy preparing for tests and exams and such

“Ha! I totally beat you” Chase said as he walked into the school.

            Marcus laughed “Yea right, I was clearly in the lead. You only one because you took a short cut! You and your stupid bionic GPS”

            His brother smiled “That’s the beauty of being Chase!”

            Marcus rolled his eyes and the two brothers parted their own way towards their lockers. When Chase arrived at his locker, he dialed the code and got the books for his first class of the day. He shut the locker and was saw Bree getting her books out. “Hey Bree” he smiled.

            She looked at him and smiled back “Hey Nerd, thanks for saving me on Saturday”

            “It was no problem at all” he said sincerely.

            “So, what did you father say about dinner?”

            “He said that Friday was an okay day for him”

            “Cool, I’ll let my dad know tonight then” Bree replied. Chase nodded his head and the school bang rang, announcing the start of the school day. “Well, we better head of class then”

            Chase nodded and the two of them headed to class together.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“So how long have you been bionic?” Adam asked with a mouthful of beans.

            “Ever since we can remember” Marcus said with a smile. Lunch time finally came around and the five friends were seated at their usual table.

            “I still can’t believe we have people that are just like us!” Adam smiled.

            “I know! We have finally have people to relate too!” Chase said.

            Bree smiled and laughed “Don’t you hate it when your dad is always like make sure you don’t glitch” she said using her voice manipulation voice to imitate Mr.Davenport.

            “Or when they are like guys stop it, just because you are bionic doesn’t mean that you can act that way” Marcus said his voice manipulation voice to imitate Douglus.

            “Or when they say only use them when you need too” Adam replied.

            Chase laughed and nodded “The other day when we came home late from our mission, our dad totally flipped!”

            “Uh I hate it when that happens” Adam said slamming his hand on the table.

Bree smiled and shook her head at her brother “And one time, Adam and I had to go on a mission RIGHT AFTER TRAINING then go on another mission right after that”

The four of them laughed and Leo joined in as well. “Yea, like one time I accidently forgot my homework in school and I had to send Bree to get it and then I accidently kicked the remote under the couch and I had to get Adam to retrieve it!” he then slapped the table and broke into laughter while the others looked at him. He frowned and said “Come one! It was really funny!”

Marcus then rolled his eyes and continued the conversation “So guys since we are bionic and all, you want to come with us after school and do some training?”