Part 1: The New Comer

"Ahoy Mateys!" "Ahoy Captain Foxy!" "How's about I sing ye kiddies an old shanty me and me sea mates use to sing?" "Yeah!"

-Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria: 1987- parents loved to bring their kids to Freddys. why? The animatronics, that's why! The children loved each animatronic. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. children sometimes skipped school just to go to Freddy's.

-March 8, 1987-

"Ahoy Mateys!" "Ahoy Captain Foxy!" "how's about I sing ye kiddies an old shanty me-" Foxy whirrs down, an employee closes the curtain while another wheels in a big box. Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica stop what they do and look, before turning back and continuing. a boy tugs on the employees shirt. "Mister, is Foxy okay?" the employee smiles at the kid "he's fine kiddo, we're giving Foxy a friend." the boy smiles brightly "really! what's its name?" "don't worry, they will introduce them self soon." an hour and a half later the curtain opens, the children gasp and gather around the stage. "Ahoy Mateys!" "Ahoy Captain Foxy!" "before I sing me shanty, meet me first mate Crystal." "hello Crystal!" "Ahoy kiddies, who wants to dance with me while Captain Foxy sings his Shanty?" Crystal, a gray wolf with bright green eyes, a bandana on her head, a collar around her neck, and a peg leg walks off the stage, she reaches out for a child's hand "would ye like to join me?" the little girl giggles and ask her friends to go with her, Foxy sang his shanty while Crystal danced with the children. Freddy looks at them, and smiles, Bonnie and Chica smile too as they walk off stage and join them, Freddy soon joins them. everyone had a blast, even the parents. Once Freddy Fazbears pizzeria closes, the animatronics go to meet Crystal.

Five nights at Freddy's: The Bite Of '87On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara