Pt 46:Departure

Let's begin....

Ragini comes out of washroom.
And sees Sanskar who is reading a magazine.
She was sad that he didn't tried to know what she wants!!
She felt to cry but still controlled within herself.and thinks to speak with him.

Ragini was about to speak when she was been interrupted by sanskar: sleep Ragini.. Tomorrow early morning it's your flight.
Ragini just goes and sleeps on the bed while covering the comfort on herself and sheds tears silently.
Soon sleep took over her.

Sanskar pulls down her comfort from her face and smiles.and then his eyes falls on the photo of Shaan.
Sanskar:am sorry bhaiyya but thoda sata na tho banta hai na?!!

He then moves to couch and sleeps looking at Ragini.

Next morning..

Samar comes home.
He was so sad of the happenings that he remained out of the house in the name of staying with a friend.

Sanskar opens the door and samar sees him smiling.
Samar:bhaai..is everything alright?
To which Sanskar just smiles.

Sanskar turns and samar sees Ragini who was sitting sadly on the sofa.
She sees him:Samar.
Samar moves to her:ji bhabhi..
Ragini: please make sanskar ji understand..
Samar being confused: understand what??

Sanskar:that it's getting late and we should have breakfast and leave for Airport!
Ragini:Sanskar ji mujhe nahi....
Sanskar:samar come quick help me to arrange breakfast on table.

Ragini was in the verge of crying.
Samar:bhaiyya.
Sanskar just blink his eyes to which samar stays silent.

In kitchen.

Samar to sanskar:did i miss something??
Sanskar:good that you missed.or else you would have ruined it.
Samar:what?what i missed? definitely i have missed something great.what is it?
Sanskar:the same thing i missed about our only sister Piyali.
Samar didn't know how to react.he just went speechless.

Sanskar:what happened?i just get some unknown laughter when i see your such expression.
Samar whines:bhaiyya..so you will tell me or not?
Sanskar:first tell me when to meet mine and your sister.
Samar;what sister sister? There's no one in my life. Mein tho abhi baccha hoon.

Sanskar sees from bottom to top:from which angle?
Samar:acute obtuse straight and all the angles out of the world.
Sanskar:calm calm.go keep the plates.and you know what i am 2 step ahead then you,you came for one month but stayed here for 4 month.waisi konse dosth hai that you just stay out all the time..?
Samar:no..
Sanskar interrupts:do i look like a villain to you???that i will ruin your love story?!!

He turns and sees Ragini.
Ragini herself:here he is blackmailing Samar of his love story but me??what about me?he is ignoring me like i am nothing to him.. all the times he used understand me but why not this time that I can't stay away from him then why is he doing this to me? Okay I won't say anything..i won't..
Sanskar smacks his finger in front of her:come on quick.it's your flight in some time.

Ragini being stiff:i know.no need to tell me again and again.and i was here seeing how important my flight is to you but here something else only going on.
Sanskar:sorry sorry.come.

They have the breakfast

Sanskar:samar go get ready.we should drop your bhabhi to the airport!
Samar was so confused,earlier it was Sanskar,who didn't wanted Ragini to go and Ragini was adamant to go and now ....

Ragini was glaring sanskar but as well she was sad totally she was helpless.God if she had her hockey stick with her.....

Soon samar comes and places all the bags in car.
Sanskar sits on the driving seat and Ragini sits on the back.
Samar:mein kahan baithu?
Sanskar smiles sarcastically: come sit on my head.
Samar:you are too much.
Sanskar: can't you see this big car.sit anywhere you want!
Samar sits next to Ragini.