A question and something else

A/n: Hey guys, I'm a bit busy, but I've already complained enough about that (Though my work is pretty fun), I only have another three weeks and I can start writing again with more energy and more time, which is great!

But into the topic at hand, cause I'm curious about this, and I've been thinking about it for a long while. Should I ungenderbend the characters? Maybe not all but some? Because, just like my best friend(In my personal opinion) Eltashi my favourite and true ship for this book is Yn and Sierra, and I don't think I'm making this a harem, but I'll still put a vote up eventually.

Though do know if the characters get ungenderbent, I will move to doing something that'll probably make my friend mad, but I think it'd be funny and a good twist, not saying what it is now though.

But that's it for the question, I'll see what people say later, for now, I'm curious, anyone got any ideas for me? I'm usually tired here but sometimes when I have free time but just want to nap, I can't, but am too exhausted to get up so I end up thinking about random things and future things for my books.

I rambled a little, didn't I? Hehehe....hah I'm easily distracted. Sorry.

The point I was trying to bring up or something, was does anyone have any ideas for future books or any ideas for this book? I've recently been thinking about A Certain Magical Index and A Certain Scientific Railgun, quite a lot. I started because I've recently been writing down my dreams in the middle of the night, and they can either have a plot and story, or be completely random. One of the former was pretty good and it was about the universe about the previous mentioned anime's, so I will probably do it in the future.

And if you don't have any ideas, that's fine. We could still chat. I'm a little curious about what all my readers have been up to and what they think of random acts, books, anime's, etc.

Well, I can't wait to hear your answers and comments. Until next time. Bye!!!

Note: Please sign my will because I haven't texted or talked to my sister the entire summer and she's kind of mad, so she's probably going to decapitate me when I get home XD

...

Please help!