•3• Blood

I laid her down on the bed, her hair dripping wet still. Her face was covered in blood. I sat on the bed and propped her against my chest, holding her. "Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded, still sobbing. "What happened?" I asked her. She looked up at me, wiping her tears, along with some blood. "H-he pulled me out of the shower." She said, taking a deep breath in and continuing to cry. "Shhh, it's all over now. Just rest." I said, trying to comfort her. I feel bad. Finneas told me she was my responsibility, and I was supposed to protect her but I didn't. She shivered in my arms, so I pulled a blanket over her. "When Finneas gets him out of the bathroom I'm gonna clean you up." I whispered. She nodded and closed her eyes. Might as well have her relax.

A half hour later Finneas, Noah and Dani were dragging the broker out of the bathroom. "I'm gonna tie him to the stair banister until Diego gets here." Finneas said, holding the man's feet, panting. The girls nodded and looked behind them as the maneuvered him threw the door, Noah's hand slipping from his arm and almost dropping him.

Once they finally got him downstairs, I had
Y/N under my blankets, dressed in a T-shirt and a pair of booty shorts. She was propped up on some pillows as I dabbed her face with alcohol. "My skin is gonna break out so bad from this" she muttered. I laughed, stopping. "You've been kidnapped and almost sold and you're worried about your skin?" I chuckled, continuing. She blushed. "Cute when you blush." I said under my breath. She looked at me but I just kept dabbing her cuts as if I said nothing. I grabbed the wash cloth I prepared and wiped away the remaining blood, and as I drew the blue rag from her nose I looked over her face. "All better." I said in a mocking tone, throwing the rag in the first aid box, closing it then tossing it under my bed helter-skelter. "You're sleeping with me tonight." I said. She nodded. I feel bad just tossing her back in her room. I'm also feeling weirdly affectionate. I got off the bed and walking to the other side, pulling back my mulberry silken comforter, sliding in. "You're on daddy's side of the bed." I smirked, jokingly. She predictably blushed again. "Oh." She said looking down. "Switch." I said, whipping back the comforter. She went to get up as I burrowed my arm under her and pulled her to the side of the bed I was on, flipping her over me. She tensed up. "It's okay, I just didn't want you to have to get out of bed." I said softly, reassuring her. She turned away from me, cuddling into the comforter. I turned on Black Mirror and yawned. Under the blanket I took off my socks. "Need anything?" I asked her. She shook her head. She shifted back, looking at the tv screen. She's so cute. I should have some fun with her.

I propped myself up on my elbow, facing her. She looked over at me, turning towards me. "Has anyone ever told you how much of a lil cutie you are?" I asked, the same high-pitched mocking tone. She blushed, her face contorting into an offended expression. "Stop flirting with me. Fuck off." She said shakily, obviously gaining some confidence. That pissed me off. Who does she think she is?!? I just cleaned her up, took care of her and I'm letting her lay with me because I don't want her to be alone. Im being nice. Ungrateful Bitch. Time to crush that confidence into a sad, little ball. "Aww, is someone tough? I should bend you over and spank you like the naughty little girl you are." I joked. Now I'm really messing with her. I smirked as I grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling. I brought my hand to her neck, wrapping around and squeezing as she squirmed and struggled, my long acrylics digging into her plush, fragile skin. She feeling of desperation for even a little tiny bit of air must be horrible, paired with the pain of having your jugular clutched within someone else's hand. "I should put you in the fucking ground." I snickered. She looked up at me, terrified. "If I stop, can you be a good girl for me?" I asked. She nodded as much as she could against my hand. I graciously let go, as she let out a gasp of relief, breathing in the crisp oxygen. My goal isn't to hurt her, I just want to dominate her so she knows to be obedient. I hate when they don't listen. Especially because I know we'll be keeping her until she recovers. A scratched up, bruised girl doesn't sell for very much.

Poor babygirl needs some sleep. I planted a kiss on her forehead, "Good girl. Now, go to sleep. And learn to take my compliments. I don't give them out often, especially to some hoe like you." I smiled. "Even though you are a cutie." Her eyes darted down, her hand still pressed against my chest, as she was pulling away from me when she was being choked. "T-thank you." She said in defeat. "No problem, little one." Damn. I am having fun with her. "Little one" is something I call girls I'm fucking. It's a dominance thing. I can't fuck her though.

I turned out the light, feeling bad for going sicko mode on her earlier. "Need anything? I asked. "No." She said gently. "Don't be scared. If you want something tell me." I said, settling under the blankets. "Okay." She sighed. "Goodnight."I said, turning off to sleep.

Finneas probably won't like that she's sleeping with me tonight, but whatever. I'll explain tomorrow. Right now he's dealing with Diego and the broker.

Soon I fell asleep, only to (wet)dream about the one sleeping next to me.

Let me know what y'all thought ❤️❤️ the more comments the quicker I update 🤷‍♀️ comments are motivation for me I guess lol