Forgiveness

Mika stood at the top of a platform in her gym uniform and waited for her instructions. Mika looked at the other side of the platform and saw Koji screaming in the air while Denki shot electricity at a battery.

Mika looked in Koji's direction, His Quirk training is supposed to help his voice range and help him overcome his shyness. she thought; she smiled a bit, I hope it pays off. she thought.

Mika looked at the ground and saw Izuku with one of the Pussycats, Tiger, doing some extreme exercises in Tiger's Boot Camp, I'm so glad I'm not in his shoes... she thought with a sigh of relief.

"Hey there, little kitten." Mika turned to the voice and saw a woman with green hair in a yellow cat-like outfit. Mika smiled, "One of the Pussycats, Ragdoll!" she said, "She's my second favorite." Ragdoll smiled, "You're a huge fan of ours, huh?" she said.

Mika blushed a bit and nodded, "Y-Yeah, I am..." she said. Ragdoll laughed, "Well, hopefully, you'll still like us after what you'll be doing." she said, "You're aware of my Quirk, right?"

Mika nodded, "Your Quirk is Search." she said, "You're able to monitor and look up to a hundred people and know their location and weaknesses."

Ragdoll nodded, "That's correct!" she said, "And your weaknesses are that you can't turn back to normal when you use your Quirk, and if you don't know the creature, you lose control. And you get extra tired when you transform into other creatures while already in one form."

Mika nodded, "Well! What you'll be doing for Quirk training is transforming into every animal hybrid you know of." Ragdoll continued, "Once you transform into one animal hybrid, you'll turn into another, and so forth."

Mika's face went pale, "Trust me, little kitten, this training will help you transform into animal forms a lot faster than you should, and you won't get tired so easily." Ragdoll said. Mika shook a bit but nodded, "Okay..." she said.

Ragdoll smiled, "Great!" she shouted, "Since you're a huge fan of ours, the first few hybrids you should transform into should be cat-like hybrids!" Mika nodded and took a deep breath; once she exhaled, she transformed into a cat hybrid.

Soon after, Mika transformed into a tiger hybrid; after that, she was in a cheetah hybrid. As Mika concentrated on transforming into different hybrid forms, Ragdoll smiled, "Keep it up, little kitten, and you'll get some improvement on your Quirk!" she shouted before walking away.

Mika looked down and gritted her teeth, This is true hell... she thought as she transformed into different animal hybrids.

(Time Skip)

The students from Class 1-A and Class 1-B were exhausted after Quirk training; Mika tried staying on her feet. Mika looked at Pixie-Bob and Ragdoll, "We told you yesterday that we won't help you this time." Pixie-Bob said.

"You little kittens are on your own for cooking!" Ragdoll shouted, "Starting with curry!" They gave them a weak 'Yes, ma'am.'. Ragdoll laughed at them, "You all look worse to wear!" she said, "That's why this is no mere kitty chow you'll be making!"

Tenya got out of his tired state, "Ah, I see." he said, "In times of disaster and evacuations, someone needs to fill their bellies and soothe the souls of fatigued citizens."

Tenya turned to the others, "U.A. never misses a teaching opportunity!" he shouted, "Let's make the best curry in the world, everyone!" Some of them were a little less tired, "Yeah..." they said.

Mika sighed a bit before slapping her cheeks, waking her a bit, "Lyoko." she turned to Tenya, "Can you keep yourself awake for cooking?" Mika stretched her arms and nodded, "I can keep myself awake." she said.

Tenya nodded, "I'll put you with rice cooking just in case." he said. Tenya made a chopping motion with his right arm, "I don't want you to cut yourself when cutting vegetables if you're too tired." he continued.

Mika nodded, "Fair enough." she said; Tenya nodded and checked the other classmates. Koji got worried and placed his hand on Mika's shoulder.

Mika turned her head to Koji and smiled, "I'll be fine, honest..." she said, "We need to help the others make some curry." Koji slowly nodded as they entered the building.

(Time Skip)

After they changed out of their gym uniforms, they finished preparing the curry and sat at the tables outside. Mika sat with Koji, Rikido, and Shoto, "This is some good stuff." Rikido said. Mika nodded, "Something we needed after a long day of training." she said.

Koji nodded, "Hey... Lyoko..." Shoto said lowly; Mika turned to him, "Something up, Todoroki?" she asked. Shoto looked down, "I want to apologize to you." he said; Mika tilted her head, "For what?" she asked.

Shoto sighed, "About during combat training, and the way I acted." he said, "During that day, I didn't hold back, and I could've done worse... and the way I spoke to you and the others was... insensitive." Mika shook her head, "It's alright, Todoroki." she said, making Shoto turn to her.

Mika smiled, "To be honest, I'm glad that you didn't hold back during combat training." she continued, "You're one of the strongest classmates, and I wanted to prove to myself that I can handle against one of the strongest people."

Mika rubbed the back of her neck, "It's true that the things you said sounded a little insensitive, but you're an honest guy that says whatever is on your mind... even though it sounds a little harsh." she continued.

Mika shook her head, "The point is... don't apologize for something that seems so little to others." she said, "If it's something physically, mentally, or emotionally worse that you believe you truly caused... then you can apologize for it."

Shoto looked at Mika in shock before nodding, "Thank you..." he said. Shoto looked at his food, "You know, you sound wise on stuff like that." he continued, "You almost sound mature."

Mika blushed a bit and rubbed the back of her neck, "You think so?" she said, "I just say words that come from the heart, if I'm honest."

Shoto slightly smiled, "Well... I'm glad there aren't any hurt feelings." he said. Mika looked at Shoto, surprised; she smiled and nodded, "Me too." she said. Koji and Rikido smiled at the interaction as they continued eating their food.