𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

brendon hadn't been to school in days. he was single and probably friendless. he had dumped dallon over text. he felt like dallon deserved worse though. dallon deserved to be cheated on and to have a video of him having sex leaked. nobody cared that dallon was the guy brendon was riding. everyone only cared that brendon was riding him. dallon had gained popularity from it. it crushed the small boy's heart even more. he was officially alone.

eyes stared at the small boy as he quietly walked into class for the first time in a week. he sits in his chair that he usually sits in and plays with his fingers. tyler walks into the room and gasps softly. "bren!" he smiles and runs over to him. brendon smiles softly and hugs his best friend. he really needed a hug. "i've been so worried about you brenny. how have you been?" tyler sits next to brendon in the seat dallon usually sat in. brendon shrugs. "anxious and depressed." tyler nods and starts to saying something when a familiar boy approaches them. "hey baby bee. i've missed you." dallon grins and kiss brendon's cheek before sitting in front of him. brendon stares and feels his heart start hurting. he miss the old dallon so much. "we broke up." brendon whispers softly. dallon nods and sighs. "i wanna be with you for ever." brendon shrugs and lays his head on his desk. his life sucked.

brendon walks home with his hand gripping dallon's tightly. he still loved the older boy and probably always would. he didn't know why he kept going back to him. "i love you." brendon whispers softly and kisses his cheek. "i love you more. i promise i do." the older man whispers. brendon giggles softly and nods. "i know. i'm so glad you found my tumblr." he whispers. "yep. me too. i'm glad you talked to me even though i was nasty." dallon kisses him. brendon was so madly in love with dallon.

"why is he at our house?" brendon's mom whisper yells at him in the kitchen. dallon was sitting in the living room couch. "he's my boyfriend." brendon frowns. mrs. urie stares at her son in disbelief. "i'm so upset and disappointed with you brendon boyd." she says softly before leaving the room. brendon frowns softly. even his own momma was mad at him. what was he gonna do now? nobody wanted the small boy to be with the love of his life.