I Need You...[Trilogy] Intro

"Rob, your breakfast is on the table!
Grace, your lunch is by the front door
Czar and Winn come to mama, daddies goin to feed you!"

  I was in such a rush because I wanted to be at the meeting early to have a word with Rhonda before hand.

"Babe please don't forgot the drop off time is 7:30 for the twins and-"

"I know, I know dear. I've got this babe. Go get em." He planted a kiss on my lips, smacked my ass and turned me towards the door.

The twins came waddling up to us, he picked them up.

"Momma can't stay with you all day, but I will pick you up as soon as I can ok?" I pinched their cheeks, I didn't expect to feel this way but I didn't want to leave them. They looked at me and then at Robert with their thumbs in their mouths, I gave all three of them a kiss on the cheek Grace walked up and gave me a hug.

"Good luck mom you got this."
I gave her a squeeze and was out the door.

During my drive all I could think of was how lucky I am. Robert is a blessing, he changed my life in all aspects and is my support. There is no such thing as "I can't" in that mans mind.

Whether I get the job or not, I have all I need at home, my family.
_____________________________

STRAP IN READERS IM ABOUT TO TAKE YOU ALL FOR A RIDE WITH THIS FINAL INSTALLMENT !!

I cannot wait for you all to see what I'm brewin'!

Hint: Mads Mikkelsen will be entering the story soon.

Please please please leave thoughts, votes and comments, I read them all! 💓