|New Faces|

"Hannibal? What is it some sort of Silence of the Lambs spin off?" Robert was clearly amused. We were giving the twins a bath before putting them to bed.
  He picked up Czar and wrapped him in his Batman towel as I picked up Winn and wrapped her in her snow white towel.

"Not a spin off at all... it's set before Lecter is figured out and in-prisoned."

"So this is a film, based off the television series?"

"Yes, they-"

"Didn't the show get canceled after the second season?" He raised a brow at me, I knew this tone.

"Actually three seasons, what are you getting at here?"

He shrugged, "You don't find it strange that the show only lasted three seasons and now they are making a movie? Didn't the show end a while back?"

"It ended two years ago... but from what I hear there has been a lot of speculation on the show returning, so instead Bryan Fuller decided to make a film."

"Don't tell me they have that guy with the lisp playing Lecter again."

"Who else would they choose? It's supposed to be carrying off from the show! And he does not have a lisp."

"Whatever it is, I don't think it fits the character honey, that guy was "ok" in Casino Royale, but he's no Anthony Hopkins."

I scoffed, "Since when did you become a wiz on actors? Hopkins didn't create that character yanno, it's free to whoever wants to portray the part. How many different times has Romeo & Juliet been portrayed?"

We walked into the twins room laying them each down on their changing table connected to their cribs, we finally got them to start sleeping in them. It's been a while since Robert and I had our bed to ourselves.

He raised a brow, "Excuse me missy, once upon a time I did some acting myself. Did you forget I was your Drama teacher?"

"Oh how could I forget." I gave him a peck on the lips and we both put the twins to bed giving them a kiss goodnight. He trailed behind me into our master bedroom.

"So what's the plot?"

I took off my shirt and turned towards him, "Did you even follow the show when it was on?"

"Of coarse not... maybe I saw a scene or two when you'd fall asleep with it on. I read the series though."

"Well I think Mads is the perfect Hannibal."

"Better than Hopkins? Did you bump your head babe?"

He came up behind me unbuttoning my bra for me.

I stayed silent

"Oh I get it. You've got the hots for... what's his name again?  Matt?"

What a dork, I couldn't help but laugh at him as I climbed into bed as he crawled in next to me in just his briefs.

"Mads, M A D S, but pronounced Mess, like the end of Thomas."

"That's one weird name."

I gave him a stern look, "AND no I do not I haven't even really met him yet."

"Oh?"

"The first day we did costume production and basically picked a bunch of outfits for the scenes and had them fitted... we worked around each other but we were both busy, I'll probably introduce myself tomorrow when we get on set, I will have to help direct him and the others on set at some point I'm sure."

He reached over to turn off the lights,
"Yeah well, he better not be rude, you know the reputation celebrities have of being ego maniac Madonnas. Lambs spinoff or not, I'm proud of you sweet-pea."