smut

Dabis POV

"hey dabi" I hear as i slowly open my eyes "do you know you fell asleep using my ass as a pillow" I hear from my shiggy. I roll over being careful not to hurt my boyfriends leg as I do I see his beautiful ass which since I had to roll over I did indeed fall asleep on last night. "Well, I don't know how I fell asleep when I could've been screwing you" I say making Shigaraki blush as I get on top of his back. I put hands on either side of Shigarakis head which I see through his hair he was playing 'slither.io' but my comment about last night must of caused him to die. He had moved his phone and was laying his head on his hands i leaned down kissing his neck lightly. "It's not gonna be any fun if I can't see your face" I say as I roll Shigaraki over, Him still covering his face I move his hands he goes to put them back but I say "remember what happened last time you tried that". He put his hands up to my neck instead (when you read any smut with Shigaraki in it you just have to pretend his quirk doesn't exist so I guess quirkless au 😂) but shit the memory of him in handcuffs was hot, as he pulled me down for a kiss I said "I might tie you up again anyway" then our lips touched shit I want him so bad. His lips are way softer than anyone would think and they're all mine, I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance even though I already knew for entrance I would need to grab his ass to get him to open his mouth it's just the way he likes to play and it's hot. I move my hand down to his ass, and he yelped giving me entrance. I shoved my tongue in his mouth and slowly started exploring his mouth, his warm wet mouth shit no he's supposed to be the needy one who I tease not the other way around. "D-dabi" he moaned out "more please" shit his moans are so hot, I sit up straddling him a string of saliva as I sat up I quickly take off my shirt and throw it onto his floor. I slowly take the shirt off of the blushing boy under me, "roll over" I say and he obeys the command, his ass looks great in those boxers, his ass looks great all the time actually. "That's what I wanted to see now turn back over" he obeyed once more and rolled over. "Please m-more" he moaned I look down and he's positioned his legs in a way that made me be unable to wait I take off Shigaraki's boxers and go down and start kissing his inner thighs "m-more" I start licking instead of kissing, I then decide on a spot very close to his member and start sucking on it. When I'm proud of all the hickeys on shiggys thighs I start licking his member I stop and say "don't cum till I say you can and you know the punishment if you disobey" I go back down to his member and start sucking I hear shiggys already begging please over and over. I take my mouth off his member and put my hand around it "one more noise and it's not your sexy moans the punishment will take place anyway" Shigaraki nodded I remove my hand and put his member back in my mouth "cum" I say the vibration from my voice causing him to I swallow it all. "Suck" I put my fingers in his mouth and he does as I told, man he must of really not liked the punishment he got a few months ago he usually likes to disobey and I like it when he does too it's hot but today I just want him to be 100% submissive, same as those few months back but that day he didn't want to be submissive but I guess the punishment: no sex for a month and no touching yourself all while you get teased by your boyfriend and he forces you to watch him jerk off to your body but you can't touch him would probably make you obey. "Nevermind" I say and pull my fingers out of his mouth, remembering how needy he was during that month made me need him even more I sat up pulling him onto my lap and shoving my member into his tight ass. Tomura let out a small whimper followed by a moan signaling that I could move which I gladly did holding his back with my right arm and taking my left arm and placing my left hand on his member slowly pumping him "no Cumming till I say so" he nodded once more after a few more thrusts I moaned "I'm Cumming you can too" and we both did at the same time weirdly romantic we cleaned up and cuddled each other. "I love you shigs" "I love you too dabi" we both slowly nodded off as we heard 'DUE DATE' coming from the tv, morning sex is the best i thought as I nodded off.

Requested by HiiragiAzusa

I'm sorry I know this sucks but I'm not that good with writing smut or just writing in general, also I saw this tiktok and it was Shigaraki saying "I have to jack dabi off with my pinkies up" so yeah enjoy the mental image