Cuddles 🧸

You and chase have been dating for 8 months now but it feels like so much longer than that. You know that you are deeply in love with him but you guys haven't said it yet. Soon chase was going on his lights out tour and would be leaving you for a couple of weeks.
(Rest in 1st person)

"Babyyyyy" I called out to my amazing boyfriend.
"Yeahhhh" he yelled back
"Come hereeee" I yelled back
A couple seconds later I heard faint footsteps coming towards our shared bedroom door. The door slowly creeped open and he stood in the doorway. I pout at him.
"I'm cold" I said giggling a bit.
"I'll be back" he said smiling.
Minutes later. He came in the room again carrying a pair of his joggers and hoodies. I smile crept on his face.
I quickly jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist. I took the clothes and started walking to the bathroom.
"Baby I've seen you naked before, just change in here." He said.
"Okay" i replied.
After I was done changing I joined him on our bed. I rested my head on his chest and he kissed my head and started to rub my back and I smiled. I pushed my self up and straddled chase. I stared into his deep set eyes and he looks back at mine. His hand grazed my thigh as I lean in closer to his plump lips. My hands travelled to the back of his neck and our lips collided. After a few seconds I pull away.

"Woah baby" he said.
"Nothing. Don't worry" I looked down and blushed.
"Your cute when you blush"
"Thank you babe" I smiled
"I love you" he said smirking.
" what" I said looking back at him.
"I'm in love with you y/n"
"I think I'm in love with you too chase"

I giggled and looked down to my lap. I laid back down and fell asleep on him.

- sorry if this was bad. It's my first imagine❤️
- 340 words 🧸