Chapter six

"Well I'm gonna go." I declared.

I walked out of Calum and Luke's dorm room and went into my room. Then I went and sat down at the table to work on my homework. After about ten minutes there was a knock at the door and I got up to open it. It was Luke in a tux holding flowers.

"Would you, the most beautiful person I have ever met like to go out on a date with me, a hopeless loser?" he asked.

"Yes, and you are a very cute loser." I assured as I went to hug him.

"I have to get ready tough." I added.

We kissed and then he handed me the flowers. "They are beautiful." I admitted.

Then I set them in a cup of water. I never knew how to take care of flowers since this was the first time I had ever received flowers. Next I began to get ready. I picked out my favorite dress. It's white with a flower design and has thick tank-top straps for the top part. Then the bottom part is black that is sort of like a skirt that came just a little bit above my knees. I left my hair down and braided a small braid on the left side of my face.

"Wow." spoke Luke.

"What?" I asked him with a little smile.

"You look amazing." he replied as he came in for a kiss.

"Thanks." I softly spoke after we had kissed.

"Ready?" Luke asked.

"Yeah." I answered back.

Then I grabbed my purse and walked out of the room. We began to hold hands as we walked down the hallway. Luke ran ahead of me and opened the door for me.

"Thanks'." I spoke as I started to giggle.

"Anything for you, my love." he assured while his face cracked into a smile.

We started to walk along the sidewalk until we reached this really fancy restaurant called "Marbles".

On the inside it was way too fancy that I felt that it was way too good to be true. The employees all wore really nice clothes, and the girls had their hair up nice or braided to the side. A man played a grand piano in the center of the room and each table had a vase of three roses along with a beautiful silver table cloth.

Our waitress came over and introduced herself before taking our order. Luke and I waited for our food to arrive. While we waited Luke continued to compliment me on my beauty.

"Did you know there is going to be a new girl that is moving in next to Michael and Ashton's room?" Luke asked me.

"No. When is she coming?"

"Tomorrow, I think." replied Luke.

"Cool. Did you and the guys meet her yet?"

"Only Michael. I saw him talking to her in the hall, and I could tell he thought she was cute."

Sidney, our waitress, had brought our food over to us. Then Luke and I both told her thank you and started eating. I only ate about one third of the food on my plate while Luke ate about a little more than half of the food on his plate.
After he played we walked back outside, and sat down at a bench that was right outside of the restaurant. It was a perfect little bench that was placed between two newly planted trees.

"Thanks." I softly spoke while my head rested on his shoulders.

"For what?" He asked as we moved our heads to face each other.

"For dinner and for being you." I mumbled as I went to kiss him. We kept kissing for a while and I even played with his lip ring for a little bit.

"I'm cold." I complained as I got up off the cute little bench.

"Here." offered Luke as he got up and took off his coat and wrapped me in it.

"Thanks." I concluded.

Luke walked along next to me as we started walking back to campus.
When we got back we went into my room. Katie, Ashton, Michael, and Calum we're all hanging out in there.

"Hey guys!" yelled Katie.

"Hey, calm down." I added.

I looked over and saw a twenty four pack of beer on the table.

"She has had a few." Calum added.

"How many is a few?" I asked Calum.

"Well she had four, and Ashton had two, Michael had one, and I had none." he admitted.

"Okay, where did you get the beer?" I asked.

"I know people who can get me a fake ID or two." he replied with a sort little laugh.

I went and grabbed two. One for me and one for Luke.

"Here." I spoke as I handed Luke a can of beer.

"Thanks, but just one." he decided.

Katie was now drunk as hell and her and Ashton ended up making out, which led to them leaving and going into Ashton and Michael's room while laughing. Luke and I sat on my bed. He kissed me, then I kissed him back until we started making out with each other.
Calum and Michael went in Luke and Calum's dorm room since who knows what Katie and Ashton were doing.
Luke and I kept making out on my bed. Then he started to lay down, and soon I was laying on him, still kissing his lips. Luke then ended the make out session.

"I love you." He whispered, while being half asleep.

"I love you too." I whispered back to him. I never really had told any guy that I "loved" them. Saying that to Luke took a lot.