Chapter Two

Grell smiled as she sat infront of her mirror humming a tune from a Shakespearean play, brushing lightly through her scarlet locks, Thank you. Will said that, William T. Spears told Grell Sutcliff Thank you and she was giddy about it, normally her advances would be thrown down harshly but last night Will was, kinder than usual, she assumed it was because he was sleep deprived, but either way she counted it as a win. She also didn't take William's words to heart, still making herself look emaculate before work, when she was done with her hair she lined her lips a with red pencil filling in the lines with a deep cherry red lipstick, smiling at her appearance in the mirror as she tucked a stray vermillion lock of hair behind her ear.
     "Absolutely Lovely!"
The first thinng the lady did when she reached dispatch, ten minutes late, was strut over to the coffee machine, not for herself of course. She watched the dark brew trickle into the foam cup quietly. Tapping her nails against the counter in an unfamiliar tune, while she broke the silence by humming along- once the coffee was finished she popped a plastic lid on it and made her way to her superiors office, she assumed she'd be lectured for being late, however that was alright, the coffee should at least lighten his mood a bit, and lessen her punishment.
     She gave a distinct knock- three in a row, followed by a pause than two more softer knocks.
     "Come in, Sutcliff." She gave a happy hum wrapping her lengthy finger around the golden handle pushing the door open,
     "Hello dear~ i assumed you'd be tired, so i brought you a cup of coffee-"
    "I appreciate it, however you do know you're-"
     "-Ten minutes late? Yes, yes, i had to make sure i looked my best~ ecspecially for you Willy~" The brunet reaper groaned at the red heads answer, and she set the medium coffee down for him which he gladly accepted. The vermillion Shinigami then plopped down in his guest chair, leaning over the males desk her chin laying atop her hands.
     "Need help?~" she purred out looking over the others paperwork- he quickly shook his head,
     "No, however i would appreciate it if you would do your own work.." She scoffed,
     "Where's the fun in that?-"
      "Work isn't meant to be "Fun" Sutcliff." The red reaper rolled her eyes and stood, flailing her arms-
     "Alright- alright, whatever, but don't worry, dear I'll be back~" William only gave a gruff hum,
     "You always are." And then the door clicked shut, Grell giving a slight huff, placing her hands on her hips, her emerald eyes scanning the dispatch her lip twitching up in distaste.
     "Ronaaaaallllddd-" he groaned out her Kohai's name her heels clicking against the tiled floor as she made her way to the younger reapers desk, placing her hands atop it.
     "Dear, i need your help." The blonde blinked up at her,
     "What is it Senpai?" He asked raising a brow-
     "If You're going to ask me to do your paperwork again so you can bother the boss- it's a no. He'll have my head and yours, this time." She gave Ronald a glare before growling throwing her head back in an annoyed manner.
   "Ffffiiiiine- i guess ill do it myself." She then trudged back to her desk smacking the back of Knox's head on her way.