Chapter Thirteen

Oscars pov

I groan as I slowly start to wake up in a comfortable and warm room. Hold on,
somethings wrong.

Where am i?

I hear a shower turn off and I open my eyes and sit up, my mind still not entirely awake. After a moment I hear the door open and Luke walks out in a pair of jeans. I bashfully smile quickly turn away, my face probably bright red, causing him to chuckle.

After a few moments of silence where i manage to fully wake up, the realisation of last night fully hitting me. Oh god i really did that, im so embarrassed and he's probably either really confused or really annoyed oh god. "Im sorry" Luke turns to me as he pulls his shirt on and frowns.

"Oscar why are you apologising? You was in danger and you came to me for help, that shit means a lot that you trust me." I tilt my hea in confusion.

"Of c-course I tr-trust you. Why w-would you th-th-think otherwise?" He shrugs and starts to buckle his belt. "I don't know, you're always so worried we're not actually friends even though we've hung out for what nearly two months now, so I kinda assumed you wouldn't trust me with stuff like that." I scratch the back of my neck, kind of embarrassed.

"S-sorry I made yo-you feel that w-way." He smiles and shrugs. "Nah it's fine, anyways, don't apologise for last night ok? You did nothing wrong." I fiddle with my fingers and sigh.

"I didnt m-mean to b-b-be so dramatic i-its just- he- I-" I lower my head, shame of everything shadowing over my mind.

"Hey, hey, it's ok. You dont need to tell me now. You wasn't being dramatic angel, you was terrified of whatever hurt you. Nobody is upset with you, im just concerned for you. Whatever happened just... just know it wasnt your fault ok? I dont like seeing you upset, shit kinda scared me, you're always so brave and strong. But hey, that doesn't mean hide that shit from me ok? You're one of my best friends, I want to know when you're upset." I stare at him, overwhelmed by everything he just said.

After a moment I finally smile. "T-thankyou Luke." He grins and ruffles my hair.

"Now my angel, school time. You're gonna have to go in some of my clothes since yours are still drying from yesterday so they are gonna be a bit big on you." I laugh softly and nod.

I walk into his bathroom and get changed into the clothes he left me. I turn and look into the mirror and my face slightly drops. I have bags under my eyes and more bruises across my body.

Great, I look worse than usual.

I sigh as I put on Lukes clothes, where are in-fact way to big on me. Once i'm done I walk out and he chuckles. "Ok maybe I underestimated how big they'd be, but it's fine you look great, come on." I smile as we walk downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Luke can you go get my bag out the car? I left it in there yesterday." He groans and nods.

I look around, my hands intertwining and fidgeting together, not entirely sure what I should do. "H-how can I he-he-help you?" She turns to me and smiles. "Oh don't be silly Oscar you don't need to help, sit down sweetie." I stare at her, anxiety rising in my chest.

"A-are you sure?" She laughs softly and nods. "I'm sure Oscar." I smile and sit down. She's always so patient with me every time I visit. Since me and Luke become friends she's been ever so caring for me, always asking how I am and going out her way to talk to me.

She's such an amazing woman.

"Hey Oscar, are you ok? I mean after last night." I frown for a moment. "I'm s-sorry for coming wi-without giving no-no-notice." She shakes her head and passes me a glass of water. "No no thats not what I meant, it's fine really it is, you just looked really shaken up. Are you ok?" I stare at her before looking down and nodding.