𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

✰ ⠀┊ MONSTROUS ⠀┊ ✰

✰ ⠀┊   𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ~ FRANKIE STEIN ┊ ✰

✰ ⠀┊ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ~ FRANKIE STEIN ┊ ✰

      Nestled deep within the lush forest of Organ was a small and seemingly average town. Much like any other town in America, it had it's shop, restaurants, small family homes, and of course, schools. So normal was the appearance of the town that it was actually quite forgettable. In the years passed countless travellers would pass through without giving it so much as a second thought, utterly unaware that there was anything extrodinary or unique about the place. But, of course, had anyone stopped for a closer inspection, it would have became readily apparent that the town of Salem catered to a rather specific clientele.... monsters!

   One of those said monsters is Frankie Elizabeth Stein.

       Frankie Stein is a rather unique monster. She's one out of three of her kind. The two of others of her species are her parents. Which makes her feel alone in a weird sorta way. She isolated in a way that is almost impossible to describe. She isolated in a way that she could be in the biggest of crowds, and still feel utterly alone. She doesn't really want to admit out loud, but, she thinks it's because she doesn't have a soulmate. Which is technically not true, but yet simultaneously true. The flesh that makes up her body does have small cursive names tattooed to them. But, that flesh that makes her up isn't truly her own as much as she wished it was. It isn't truly Frankie Stein. It the flesh of girl's who were take far too soon. It was the flesh of the dead. Frankie doubts any owners of the names that decorated her pale green skin would ever love her. Would ever want to be soulmates to a monster like her. She wouldn't openly describe herself as what one would exactly call desirable, or even cute.

Frankie's hands are always cold, and stiff. Not a single drop of blood flows through them. Her fingers are stitched, and sewn to her palms with the best industrial strength thread. On rare occasions, one of her palms will disconnect itself from her long arm. Sometimes a hand will detach itself, and try to run away in search of it s long dead owner. Which causes Frankie grip everything extra tightly; All her books. All her make up. Her best ghoulfriends. Frankie clings to her possessions with the enthusiasm of a spider with a freshly caught prey.

    She undead, she knows this, yet she's one of the most lively monsters one could ever have the chance to meet. Which is why it saddens he to know that to most of the big world, the human world, considers her monstrous dispite her begging so nice, easy going, upbeat, giving... she probably more human then most. She's a ghoul, she knows this now. She her grandfather creation. She's one of Victor Frankinstein infamous monstrous, undead beast. Except, she and her parents weren't beast. They were just  normal monsters. Well, as normal as reanimated creature could be.

     Frankie's a monster. Made of dead humans. A teenage girls to be exact. A collection of teenage girls, who her grandfather dragged out of shallow graves, and gave life to with the help of a single lightning bolt.

      In times such as this, Frankie wonders if she truly deserved to be alive. The person who did the most to make people feel at home was the only person questioning her right to belong, and to be alive. Well, undead... Frankie didn't exactly fit neatly into any of the categories that are presented in the modern society in which Frankie lives in. She for starters, is obviously not human. She definitely, not by any means, straight either. She's also a girl monster; which apparently people still have bit of problem with, which is absolutely insane to Frankie. Ridiculous was probably a better term for what she thought about it. Also, Frankie wouldn't really go as far to call herself the religious type of monster. In fact, Frankie's parents hadn't raised her with any sort of religious, or any form of old traditions. In fact, Frankie had grown up beginning the type of person who breaks centuries old traditions; most of the traditions she dismantled were pretty ridiculous in her defense. Frankie is the type of woman who breaks though the thick glass ceiling. Society norms be damned.

       " Frankie!" Yelled Hela into the girl's ear, causing Frankie to spark up, and shutter backwards in utter surprise. The goddess of death stares annoyedly at her as she places her hands on her hips.  " Earth to Frankie, I need your answer." She stated with a big pout on her face. The goddess hated begin ignored.  Frankie smiled weakly at her friend. Of course, she had gotten lost in her own messy thoughts.

      " Sorry, I totally spaced out." Frankie apologized to her best friend who just rolled her eyes, and poured even more.  "Can you repeat yourself."

    " I was saying that my dad invited me, along with every single one of my fabulous ghoulfriends, up to the humans New York City to visit for a week, or so. He's a part of this weird human superhero group thing, the Revangers I think... wait, no it might be called the avengers....Never mind that part so unimportant. Anyways, I was wondering if you were planning to come or not." She states as she turns back to her purple coffin locker. Hela slips a few books into her side bag before looking back at Frankie with an eyebrow raised in question. " Well... what is it?" She questions impatiently.

     " I don't know. Is it really safe for some like me? I mean, you and Cleo could easily pass as humans, and the other girls could easily defend themselves if something happens. But me, every step I take my limbs practically fall apart." Frankie states. And almost as if on cue, her right hand detaches itself from her arm. And starts to scurry away, only to be scooped up by fur covered hands.

    " Need a hand?" Clawdeen jokes with big grin as she weaves Frankie's severed hand in the air.

     " Wolfie, Franks begin completely ridiculous again." The goddess deadpans to their other best friend. The werewolf turns to Frankie with confused look.  " Are good friend Frank here, thinks she shouldn't go to New York because of a few loose limbs."

      " Frankie," started Clawdeen sternly in a tone that Frankie knew was leading up some big scolding.  " Just because you have a few loose limbs doesn't mean your by any means a burden, or a pain." She stated sharply. Her fierce look then soften. " Annoying maybe"

     " I'll guess, I'm in then." Said Frankie in between her laughs.