I don't even know you|Au1

[Arnold thinks Helga is his friend]
[She doesn't]

ARNOLD'S POV
I walked down the street to my house, and I passed an alley I heard mumbling. I walked towards the mumbling. I could tell there was a crouched person with their back facing me. I recognize the bow sitting on top of this person. I could tell it was Helga. I reached out, put my hand on her shoulder, but she turned her body. She was facing me. Honestly, she startled me.

"Hey, Helga, Are you okay?" I had to ask. She looked like she had been crying for hours and especially after what happened to her at school.

.
.
.

HELGA'S POV
There wasn't anything else I could do, besides run here. Alleys are good to hide in cities. They're secluded, and this one is hard to spot. I cried. I don't know how long I've been here. At some point, I covered my mouth so no one could hear me. Soon after, I started mumbling about why this was happening to me. I heard footsteps behind me, and when they stopped, I turned my body after a second. It was Arnold.
"Hey, Helga. Are you okay?" He asked me. Of course, he asked me.

"I'm fine," was the only thing I said before I started to get up and walk past him.

ARNOLD'S POV
Helga started walking past me, but I couldn't let her leave and not say anything. I reached for her and stopped her.

HELGA'S POV
"Please Helga, I just want to help," He paused before saying, "We're friends," I said, in a nervous tone.

"I don't even know you, Arnold," I said, before pulling back and walking away.