Little sister

Pairing: Christoffer Schistad x Reader, side pairing William Magnusson x Noora Amalie Sætre

Words: 8.525

Fandom: SKAM

Characters: Magnusson!Reader, Christoffer Schistad, William Magnusson, Noora Amalie Sætre, Eva Kviig Mohn, Sana Bakkoush, Vilde Hellerud Lien, Chris Berg, Nikolai Magnusson, The Penetrators

Genre: Oneshot

Warnings: Angst and fluff

Requested by anon

Request: Hi! I don't know if you take anon request but I'll try. Could you write sth about MagnussonReader & Chris where they're close friends. She hates his & Will's choices but she falls in love with Chris anyway, at some point she starts to avoid both because of her feelings. So there is a lot of support, night talks, mocking, teasing, flirting, bickering, angst, fluff, overprotective William ect. With maybe prompts: 10, 31, 56, 66, 70, 74, 173, 179, 208. Sorry if that's too much 😂 Thanks in advance!

Prompts: 10. "You're so fucking hot when you're mad"
31. "You make me feel at home"
56. "Please don't cry"
66. "I'm worried about you"
70. "If you don't hug me right now I think I might fall apart"
74. "Have you seen my hoodie?" "Nooo." "You're wearing it, aren't you?"
173. "I just really miss talking to you"
179. "You make me feel alive"
208. "I don't know anyone else who can make me feel this way"

Summary: You don't approve Will and Chris' lifestyle but you start falling in love with your brother's best friend.

A/N: I had this ready two weeks ago but I didn't have the time to post it before going on holidays without my computer so here I am posting it now.

English is not my first language so feel free to correct any mistake and I would love to know what do you think about it. 

The first thing you heard, even before you opened your eyes, were two very familiar voices talking cheerfully in the kitchen. You made a face and a grunt left your lips. You turned and sank your face in the soft pillow. However, it did nothing; at this point you were already awake. You waited five minutes hoping you would fall back to sleep. You gave up and got up rubbing your eyes and yawning. You slowly made your way to the kitchen in your embarrassing pajamas with colorful unicorns on a yellow background. You opened the sliding door to the kitchen to see your older brother William and his best friend Chris standing and talking way too loud for your likings. Hearing the door, Chris turned to you and smiled widely. "Look, my favourite girl in the world finally decided to honour us with her presence!" he exclaimed drawing William's attention. He smiled at you sweetly.

"You're talking too loud" you complained making your way to hug Chris who had opened his arms to invite you in. You hugged him putting your head on his chest which shook with his laughter.

"It's eleven" William noticed. He seemed unable to understand that you loved dearly sleeping in every time you could.

"It's Sunday" you retorted. He snorted shaking his head amused. "Cocoa?" he asked already knowing the answer. You nodded and unwillingly pulled apart from Chris to sit at the table.

"Are you and the girls coming to the party tonight?" Chris asked while William was preparing your breakfast.

"I don't know, maybe?" You replied unsure.

"You don't know?"

"It's morning and you're asking too many questions" you said making him laugh. "Right." He nodded.